Reviews for Sousei No Aquarion: The Legend's Beginning
Eien Flight Squadron chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
''If you could find the other side of your heart, then just keep it remained beside you sincerely.
If you're really confident deep inside your heart, then the true love will take flight eternally.''

(Series Review)
In Short Words: Brilliant Conclusion
4 And A Half Stars
1. Firstly, I had ''watched'' this story earlier and I just want to comment, I'm fine with your writing style for telling the Finale Battle in short description, in fact I'm just considered it to be ''severely intensified'', ''extended nerve-wrecking'' and ''chair-sticking infinite goodness'' in my own mind.
2. IMO, the ending points had been close to be coherent with every events in the overall series' timeline. But most importantly, you had made the best decision to JUSTIFY what had finally happened (sort of) to every character in this story, something had been never done properly by the SATELIGHT writers. And then the rest will be what we had already known... ; )
Pity for Scorpius, he had just only tried to get the best of both worlds. Nevertheless ,his name had still remained lost in the Book of Genesis.
( And don't even dare to find out who are his incarnations... Sneeze *Chinese*Sneeze )
3. I'm really like how you did initiate the relationship between Rena and Gen Fudou . It's simple,yet complex relation.
4. Lastly ,this prelude will not completely end without the last clapping hands made up by Gen Fudou
(No offense, but certain other fans had known his other name, AKA '' Director Shoji Kawamori'' himself... HAHAHA)

(Off The Launchpad)
If Solar Aquarion had the proper finale battle against Aquarion EVOL, and the battle had been ''severely extended nerve-wrecking infinite goodness'' until the final strikes ,then :
Between Genesis Mugen Punch (Solar) and Super Dimension Mugen Punch (EVOL), which formation will win ...?
( Answer in your own reasons just for fun)
FaeryMeganChase chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
That was awesome, I had tears in my eyes when Apollonius and Pollon died. I wish the story was twice as long, you're a really good writer.
Rubens Lilium chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This is so cool so far!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
You updated! That makes me so happy. I like how you describe Scorpius's reasoning which offers a very good explanation of why he betrayed the others in the end. It's a little strange that Apollonius does not feel more conflicted about fighting against his own kind. Will Pollon make an appearance in the next chapter?
Ridicully L chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for updating! This has made my day.
I'm always interested in the thought processes of Apollonius, Celiane and Sirius and how two different species see each other. Please update soon!
Eien Flight Squadron chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Hello !
I'm Eien FS and I'm had been following up your story since Chapter 1.
Firstly, I'll just mention the words as the same with every other true fans:
Sousei Gattai, Go Aquarion !
(Series Review)
This could be REALLY , once more REALLY, and for the last time , REALLY the best entry ever for the prelude in SN Aquarion Fan Fiction and even the writers from SATELIGHT Studios could have bitten their fingers for what's inside this story if only they had ever found out.
However in this Chapter, you had made the slight mistake in mentioning the formation part.
(This Is The Correction)
Solar Aquarion Formation:
Vector Sol - Head, Chest and Arms
Vector Mars- Waist and Feet
Vector Luna- Wing Section ( If opened, it will look like angelic wing arches)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
The 'prequel' to Aquarion has always interested me but I can find few stories based on it. Yours is the best and most fleshed-out I've found. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
It's a great story, and I love it.
FaeryMeganChase chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
What happens next, please don't tell me it ends here. I love the story and can't wait to here more
Random1 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Please update soon! :-D
EvaShinobiKaiserKnight chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Its pretty good is sorta reminds me of Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep but at the same time is doesnt at all.
Labamba chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
So wait this will continue? or won't? I'd like to see more. I was captivated :3
Labamba chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I want nothing more than an anime of exactly this... It started with aquarion evol, then i found genesis... however i cannot find anything before. I'm so glad that someone can paint a picture for me. I just wanted the full story, and now i have closure.. thank you so much. :) i can finally move onto the next show to obsess over haha.
Center of the Galaxy chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I'm liking where this stor is going! Good job! I hope to see more chapters soon!
Center of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Hmm . . . interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more, but I felt that some of the music lyrics were weird, but maybe that's just me. Good job though!