Reviews for Of Clowns and Corndogs
catblink chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was awesome! I loved it and dont care if their was no sex. It is perfect the way written. I dont know if I like clowns or not but Chris would make a very sexy clown so I am all for it. He was adorable and Matt was very loving. Thanks so much!
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw Jeri that was so cute! I especially liked the Head and Shoulders joke. Even I had to LOL. It made me think of Rose off of the Golden Girls. Te he he

And this didn't need smex! It was adorable as is and only you can write Matticho as epic Matticho. Great job hun!

Nef
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was cute!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was sweet and cute. I'm glad it had a happy ending. Well done!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I can safely say I've never read anything quite like that before on this website. Great job, I love it.
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow, I haven't been that drawn into a scenario in a very long time. Everything just fit so perfectly! I loved it.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw, it was so sweet. And I love the amount of research you put into what you do; adds to the realism.

I love it. Really.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love carnival stuff! This made me very happy. Everyone fit into their spots very well. Excellent job!

.: TMM :.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh Jeri, you made this carnie wanna go back to the midway.

Lol at Matty being the Corndog jockey. M, as we said that is a hot image.

And I love the fact that Matt and Chris even found one another in an AU. Much love Jeri. 3
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You know, reading this, reminds me that I've never been to a circus. Given that I'm terrified of clowns, it's not that surprising. However...

If they were hot, like Jericho, I might have to re think that fear. This was one awesome AU. Matt was so sweet. I loved this. I never would have thought of this type of a setting, it worked really well! Kudos!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010