Reviews for Chronicles of D'raekmus: Sailor Moon Chapters
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Awww, come on! It was just getting good! I can't believe that you would stop it here! Still though, this has been an interesting showing of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst in fanfiction. I really want you to continue because this has been amazing and amazingly well done. Hope that you can soon! :)
White-Silver Fire chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Pretty good. I enjoy the story, and I think it has a lot of potential. I do, however, have a couple of comments.

Mainly, the writing seems a bit sparse and sporadic (like you mentioned), almost like it's being rushed. It jumps around quite a bit without much explanation as to why, which sort of breaks the flow of the story.

I would also suggest adding some more descriptive paragraphs describing the character's surroundings and actions. You might also want to consider making the dialogue a little more casual; it's sounding a little bit too elegant for casual speech.

I'm sorry that I can't really comment on the characters, but given that I'm not very familiar with the Sailor Moon or Myst franchises anymore, I don't think I'm qualified. ;)