Reviews for Inquietude
angelamorales514 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Any chance we could get that chapter four that was promised? :)
angelamorales514 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
please please bring on the M rated chapter! you're killing me here!
angelamorales514 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Omg! You can't promise an M rated chapter and never post it! This is way too good of a story to not continue it!
yas-NYPD chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Hey! I was just wondering if you'll keep updating new chapters, because I'm really likeing your story so far, not just because it has to do with the 'peter is from over there' storyline, which I love; but also because you hint some clues that have been on my mind since Fringe first aired, like Olivia just being able to disconect the bomb on Ability after Peter came back, or the fact that Peter could have been treaten with cortexiphan too.

Hope you post new material soon!
spark3597 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Ah, my god! This is quite possibly the best fic I've ever read! Can you update? Like, NOW? PLEASE! PLEASE! Pretty please! *bats eyes*
n0pe chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I. Love. This. Story. I love it, I love it, I love it. Please update soon.
angel313 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
That was awesome. Please finish it.
madmerica chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
"running her fingers across the scruff of his beard"

that gave me goosebumps as hell. scruff is good. scruffy Peter is best. This chapter was epic. You've written the turmoil so well. I love this story to go further. And getting an M for the next chapter is certainly bringing me back here again.
AllieMcD chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
i really enjoyed the chapter and peter's reaction, also the baseball game was so awesome and like Olivia, I love seeing Peter happily geek it out
IxLovexGreen chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Your beta was right. This indeed feels more than a beginning than an end so I am so so SO glad there is more.

I love your Olivia and Peter so much. And their interaction and understanding. I've always felt like Peter is the one keeping Liv so grounded and calm in situations when she needed to be. I love it.
killmotion chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Crying right now. I'm still reeling from tonight's episode but this actually fit in very well given you wrote this before it aired. The reactions seemed so pure and exactly how Peter would react and it was slow and the baseball game was such a nice touch. I'm so moved. And very happy there will be more chapters!
Skate-815 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I almost missed what you said about ch4 at the end, and now I'm really looking forward to it, because like you said, it does feel like a beginning.

You've done a good job with all of this so far. The baseball bit was a nice calm before the storm, and you wrote the other scenes very well.

Update soon.
bigblackhorse chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
LOVE this! Very well-written and the angsty parts are great. It would be nice to see Walter's secret revealed in a similar manner on the show. I liked your take on what Peter's reaction would be. I love the date at Fenway; it makes me anxious for opening day (4 days, but who's counting?). Peter and the Sox are a great combo. Really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Viktorija chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love this story:)
Angeleene chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Oh God I love this fic ! And your beta is totally right : this is a beginning for more ! The song fits perfectly, so just go on, I can't wait !