Reviews for Seven Seconds
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
You are really brilliant...

The way you described every second of the first seven seconds was pure perfection. So Chuck, and you have his character and voice down.

"Instead, he wanted to say something else entirely.

Mine." I think I have gone to Chair heaven! Such a Chuck Bass thing to say/think. :)

Amazingness abounds as usual! I loved this, it is a new favorite for sure.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
wow. this is really cool. I love the whole gist of it, and you know it's totally possible that Chuck thought about sex with Blair before they actually got together. XD The end lyrics ARE Chuck, but I'd like to think he thinks more of Blair than only having sex with her, but *shrug* whatever. I really like this. The seven seconds thing is fantastic, and I really love how it was pointed out in when he saw her in her black bikini. That was perfection. ;p Great job! D
JNYC chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
enjoyed this soo much!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was really great to read. Loved it, a lot.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
another amazing fic. truly-well done. and i love 30 rock! :D
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
your work is always so enjoyable to read.
BiteMeBass chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow. i really loved it 3
D chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
nice story
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was awesome!

And it sounds so much like Chuck and Blair I fell in love with.

I really loved the One shot! Amazing work!
abelard chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is so great. Though it is really sad to think of C. w/o B. for three whole years. How could he stand it? But at least they reconnect instantly - within 7 seconds! So it all ends up okay :) :) :).

Beautifully written, as always :).
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
liked the whole idea, and i LOVED how you added one of the pre series scenes with her ina a black swimsuit! She must have been gorgeous...

BUT there was this one thing I found abit revolting. He had sex with a model in the room next door just like a minute ago, and then he just goes and kisses Blair. Forst of all that is disgusitng. I mean hr has another girl's salive on him and he pushes it into Blair?

Second, how much does he really care about her when he KENW that she was abck and was hoping to emet her but SITLL decided to go aorund hunting for women.

I mean what this means she is his first choice but technically not the only one? The whole point with season 2 is that though he tried to move on it only worked with the skank Elle (who strangely does look like Blair) but it never worked he couldn't deny the fact that he not only loved her but he fell in lvoe FIRST out of the two of them, he says that already in 1x18 episode.

So how much would he really care nd what does it say about her trusting him if he has sex with girls when he knows if he only waited they would meet - and even if he didn't he should at elast wait a year or so after they a "break up".

I don't know maybe I have a very conventional way of thinking but to me this whole situation is sort of like he cheated on her AUTOMATICALLY ... so what does that say about their future?