Reviews for The Bloodsworn
The Technicality chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Hmm...a few years is a bit long to expect another update, but I've enjoyed the ride so far and will check back periodically.

I mean, the chances of you updating this is still higher than me getting struck by lightning, and I like those odds XD
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I want to know what hppens
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
I read to chapter 13 an u left me hanging I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
U did great I wish u can write more
Your Fan chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
I will be the happiest person alive if you update! _
Silent Reader chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Please update sooner or later.. it would be so disappointing to know if you won't continue this one.
I can't even find a story like this! This way beyond my imagination..so please.. update!
Plus.. I'd like to know what would Aang and the other's reaction when they got Ty Lee's grim news...

P.S. I really hate the fact that Aang still doesn't know about Toph's capture..
Avatar chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
You know... you should update your story. It's really not a good thing to keep your readers waiting. And hello? It's 2013 for goodness sake! When will you update! I really love the story so much! But if your reader's patience would run low..then they would have second thoughts on waiting for you to update.. just saying.. _
jamie chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
its been wayyyyy to long since you updated! please hurry i really want to know what happens and would hate for this story to go to waste
setsunatiger chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
keep going I really like your work!
lokiwolf chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Hey,

It says on your profile you are still working on this. I really, really hope that's true, because out of all the fanfics I have read for this fandom so far (I'm relatively new to it), this one does the best job at retaining an epic sense of scale and great characterization. The plot is nice and solid, without any long, boring exposition bits.

Basically, I really like this story. I have my minor complaints-overuse of the blood motif is a pet peeve of mine-but I, much like Sokka, could not live without grousing about something or other.

So I'm just dropping by to register my interest in the continuation of this fanfic, hopefully in a more compelling way than "good story plz update" or some such. Which is pretty atypical of me, since I either don't review or only write a sentence or two.

Anyway, before I ramble on too much, here's me getting to the point: please update?
Peaches chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Omgggggg update pleaseeeeee you're killing me with anticipation!
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Wow. This is pretty intense! And I'm REALLY surprised that Aang hasn't noticed yet! D:
Pheobe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Sorry I the review cut me Off

I can't wait to find out what happens next. The gang needs to rescue toph! Or at least realize Shes been taken...
Pheobe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I can't wait to find out what hap
Zukoluver144 chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
AHHH! this is really really good i can't wait for more! Please update soon(:
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »