Reviews for Vibrant Blue
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
haha yep seriously converted me :)
LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love how Remus/Tonks the pairing of Teddy/Lily is. How he's much older, and how you wrote the line that Remus says so many times 'I'm much older, you deserve better'. I seriously am addicted to Teddy/Lily, probably because of my love of Remus/Tonks, but let's be honest, pretty much whatever you write will be amazing and I'll read it anyway. :)
Elizabeth Lullaby chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
WOWOWOWOWOW That is so unbelievebly beautiful!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
IT's a really cute fic, very well written. I loved it!
on rooftops chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw...adorable. I love the banter, and

""Wha—?" Teddy cocks his eyebrow, frowning. So, Lysander couldn't get a hold of her, either? The man sighs, defeated. Well, now he can join the Lily-Potter-Doesn't-Love-Us-Club. "Oh, well then. So… I can't beat Scamander up, then?""

Pretty much perfection.
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww the descriptions and interractions in this oneshot were simply adorable. I just love this pairing, despite the age difference, and you wrote it very well I think. Kudos. :)
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
ohgoshohgoshohgosh you wrote a TeddyLily and it was really just as fantastic as I expected it to be and ... god. Write another one? Pretty please?

It was absolutely brilliant, Char, and I loveloveloved every single second. But I loved this line especially:

"Her tears have stopped—she's always been a fast crier—and she's grinning through her shiny wet face."

Perfection. Beautiful.

Quite frankly, all of it was beautiful ;)

For the sake of Teddy's wonderfully toned arms, write another one?

Thank you for adding such an inspiring oneshot to the expanding list of TeddyLily stories! You are my new favourite person.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Eleven years isn't that big a difference. That's cute, Teddy really is clueless;D Keep writing.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love it and wish you wuld do more for this pairing only thing is you said he dated flaur I really hope you ment Victore and just got them mixed up Flaur is Bills wife yuck that would be just wrong. Vic is the daughter.