Reviews for Change Doesn't Come Easily
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Poor Newkirk. At least he has friends that care. :)
80sarcades chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Liked this one. At least Newkirk is not alone anymore. Neither is LeBeau. Sweet.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I like the way this sets things up for the Phantom of the Opera story.
deanadamsgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very very good. trust, Newkirk not to say anything and leBeau to be the hero in the end. Splendind!
konarciq chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
TXMedic chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Our heroes in this world are so easily forgotten. The Newkirk/LeBeau friendship was one of my favorite things about the show. I like any scenario that keeps that friendship going. :-)
The Curious Kills chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very well done! You did an awesome job with this. I would totally nominate it for the PBAs from 2010, if I know how, LOL! *hugs* Good job!
Deana chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh that was so cute! Great job! :)
Tanigi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like how you did this, and the "fish and chips" line! :) I like the thought of at least a couple of the Heroes staying close after the war.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like the descriptions, both of how things went for the guys at the end of the war and of London. Poor Newkirk, having such a hard time getting by. That would be rough. And I can understand his feelings, however much he might not want to be jealous, envious, or even just plain hurt, that Hogan would be given a hero's welcome while Newkirk was not.

**snarks LeBeau's entrance.** He's actually reminding me a lot of Femio from Princess Tutu. What a nutty guy Femio is...

LeBeau figuring out a good solution for both of them was very squeeable. I love it when characters get to stay together at the end of an adventure.

(Though what does he have against fish and chips? LOL. Not classy enough for him?)
InuJoey chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is really good. I like it. I hope you write some more.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Welcome to the world of Hogan's Heroes fanfic. Looks like things haven't gone very well for Newkirk since the war ended and he and the others went their separate ways. Also sounds like LeBeau is not doing as well as he would like. Perhaps they can help each other. Can't wait to see the next update.