Reviews for Belief
Malty chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
'Naruto's mind snapped into laser precision. He had a goal, he had the end in sight, the conditions for victory.' That's a great insight into how someone so hyperactive can be so driven, I really enjoyed it! Naruto does have conditions for victory, and they may not be other peoples, but as you've shown here, the others will come around! Great little piece that avoids being repetitive by being engaging. :)
CelibateHero chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
God, I cried a bit. So good.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Utterly naruto. Rock on
lylenidus10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have to say, i am pleasantly surprised about this story. I came expecting a cheap story and finished it thinking getting you an award. I loved this story that much. Well done.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this is really weird, but...I think this fic is really inspiring. Or something, I don't know. But, I like your fics on Naruto, especially the Divinity one. You give a really great perspective on Naruto, a calmer, quieter yet brighter observation.

If that makes any sense. OAO

I don't know, bah, whatever.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Absolutely brilliant. It really showcases Naruto's talent and sort of explains why he has this moments of unexplained brilliance but then goes back to being a goof.
GoingSlightlyMad chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i really enjoyed this fic, and i think this was an excellent take on Narutos incredible ability to persevere. Well done.
Firehart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome! I think you got this spot on, thank you for posting this.
DarkPencil chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is a beautiful tribute to Naruto - I really enjoyed reading it :-)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Of all that is ramen, you made that damn annoying catch phrase sound so badass by giving it an ultimate purpose. Hahahahaha, and everything makes perfect sense too.

Loved it.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Heck yes! Loved it.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
loved it!
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
huh, i think i found a good idea that could have been a part of this fic,

bringing tsunade back, in the sannin fight kabuto runs a glowing hand across naruto's chest, naruto ignores it, it stings a little but draws no blood, so it cant be that bad. after the fight tsunade checks them over for injury, naruto has had his heart sliced open with what was quite literally "surgical precision" with a chakra scalpel.

He didn't even notice, naruto KNOWS he wont be killed by something as small as kabuto's "glowy hand trick" tsunade heals the damage and never tells him how bad it was, naruto wouldn't understand anyway

He was fine right? so it can't have been that bad

heh, too stubborn to give up, to stupid to die.
S1R chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i love everything you write
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
very, very nice. You could use this kind of theme for a completely AU fic too. I like it, it's very... Naruto. :D

Immortal Sailor Cosmos