Reviews for Belief
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25
Thats a good little anecdote detailing the power of belief. I can see it well. Its good all things considered. Have you ever thought to right something that has to do with all these little interesting one shots?
123paco chapter 1 . 3/21
Stumbled across this by accident, but it was actually pretty good!
Just one thing though, it's not Kakazu, it's Kakuzu.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Epic. Most fics like this would make Naruto some godlike, Rinnegan-wielding being. He doesn't need it. His belief makes him godlike.
Malty chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
'Naruto's mind snapped into laser precision. He had a goal, he had the end in sight, the conditions for victory.' That's a great insight into how someone so hyperactive can be so driven, I really enjoyed it! Naruto does have conditions for victory, and they may not be other peoples, but as you've shown here, the others will come around! Great little piece that avoids being repetitive by being engaging. :)
CelibateHero chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
God, I cried a bit. So good.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Utterly naruto. Rock on
lylenidus10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have to say, i am pleasantly surprised about this story. I came expecting a cheap story and finished it thinking getting you an award. I loved this story that much. Well done.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this is really weird, but...I think this fic is really inspiring. Or something, I don't know. But, I like your fics on Naruto, especially the Divinity one. You give a really great perspective on Naruto, a calmer, quieter yet brighter observation.

If that makes any sense. OAO

I don't know, bah, whatever.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Absolutely brilliant. It really showcases Naruto's talent and sort of explains why he has this moments of unexplained brilliance but then goes back to being a goof.
GoingSlightlyMad chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i really enjoyed this fic, and i think this was an excellent take on Narutos incredible ability to persevere. Well done.
Firehart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awesome! I think you got this spot on, thank you for posting this.
DarkPencil chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is a beautiful tribute to Naruto - I really enjoyed reading it :-)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Of all that is ramen, you made that damn annoying catch phrase sound so badass by giving it an ultimate purpose. Hahahahaha, and everything makes perfect sense too.

Loved it.