Reviews for Chocolate and Gold
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cute!
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved this one.

Starting off talking about how Ziva and Abby meet monthly with Chocolate, Midol and a copy of Cosmo. Because it makes sense.. and they are both always with the guys so they deserve some girl time.. and chocolate.. once a month. And the gossiping lol. Then how Ziva luckily had that box of chocolates in her desk drawer that she'd been hiding away - and how it didn't have a note, but then once she saw the necklace underneath she knew who it was from. In a couple stories I think I've seen Tony give Ziva the necklace with a Star of David pendant.. and they were all great, but I love how you wrote it. Tony wasn't making a big thing out of it and left it for her to find. And how Ziva grabbed her stuff and headed out right then and there to go to Tony's. This seemed perfect for the story and maybe even just in general for them after the last year or two.. "She hadn't been to his house in longer than he cared to remember. Where at one time she had been a fixture in his place, her frame stretched on his couch watching movies, or her presence at his stove, helping cook dinner, now his apartment echoed with her absence." And it's nice to see that Tony didn't try and make a joke when he thought that she might just reject him.. for that short amount of time. The whole next part with Tony helping Ziva put the necklace on while they stood there in silence seemed just right.. don't know what else to say. "Thank you." "No more losing them. I'm not replacing this one next year." "Next year the chocolates will be plenty." They said so little but it meant so very much. Sorry this review kinda sucks.. but great story! :)
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Just found this. Beautifully written and very sweet. Well done.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
so cute.

good luck with getting back to college.
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
love it :D
kalicious chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Great job, except now I want some chocolate.
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Like the idea of Abbey and Ziva having a regular (secret) girly/chocolate tryst! Lovely story, just enough ansgtyness, and the resolve was really sweet !
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I hope you make enough to go back to college but in the mean time, missed your stories.

Loved this. Feel free to have more thoughts like this one that haunt you.
ericajane chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh my god. It was completely sweet and beautiful. I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
cinematus chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really nice and sweet episode filler.

It's different to type you normally write (or maybe it's just my imagination) and I like the fact that you focus a little bit more on what's going on around them. There isn't much conversation here but none the less you get a pretty good impression of what they really try to say and get the other to see.

I always assume and believe that the members of the team spend more time together than you see especially after work or even between cases. The idea with Ziva and Abby sharing some moments alone and talking about girl stuff was really great to come up with. It's a different side of the characters that we don't get to see on the show and it gives the characters much more depth and makes it much more real (that's one of my favorite things about reading fanfics and to see what other people think of the characters on the show).

As I said on before I like the way you portray Tony and Ziva and their relationship and I believe you're doing an amazing job.

Good luck with raising money for college. I really hope you'll get enough together.
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is incredibly sweet. I really really like both the explanation for both the chocolates and Star of David. Lovely job! :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is nice, very nice.

If only we could see something like this happen.

Your usual lovely piece, my friend.

sigh...

I have been missing your stories.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Good to see you're writing Tiva fics again. Hopefully more in the future. Nice job
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
took her long enough to find that... very cute story :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aww, very sweet. And was so happy to see TZ fic from you. I've missed it.

Very sweet piece. Love the idea of the girls havin their tradition and there's Tony being all sweet and Tony. No wonder I'm in love with him.

Good luck with raising money.