Reviews for Nightmares Past
Green Alba chapter 32 . 11/12
Had a wonderful time reading your story. It's well written and the plot is endearing. I was absolutely floored with the Sasuke's attack. Thought the angle of breeding programme and the knock on effect on Sakura was really interesting. Thanks for your story.
DaisyDear chapter 32 . 7/7
Best story I’ve read in a long long time. Fantastic psychological and behavioral insights
Marichatsaviour101 chapter 32 . 3/31
Damn, this story was... unexpectedly delightful and just what I needed. Originally I stared clear of it, when ever I saw the description, and I don't exactly know why. It sacred me that there would be hella angst, and I couldn't do angst right now because my life has been a terrible rollercoaster and people I care about are terribly ill. I needed fluff and lots of romance to help balance me out. Your story was a surprise so much so that I think I should give the others I was avoiding a chance. I am a person who generally hates Uchiha Sasuke to my guts, but from other stories I read, I got the impression that he could be mostly reasonable when it comes to love an shit, cuz he doesn't know about it thus doesn't care. So I came here giving him the benefit of the doubt, safe to say the side of my brain that cusses him out on a daily was very much preening over him being an ass. I tried to be reasonable but it just wasn't to be. I absolutely love Gaara and Sakura's relationship. It was so damn sweet and filled with trust and communication with each other. And the fact that they were going at it like rabbits just makes me wonder what Boruto's Sakura would think of it. And if she'd be a tit bit jealous. Anyways that's enough ranting. The only thing I wish was included is na introduction to her parents. Kizashi is a fun dude and him being overprotective of his lil princess would've been the cherry on top. Especially with the Sasuke situation. And the overall seize up Mebuki and Gaara could of got into would've been hilarious. But oh well. Thanks for writing this story and fanning the flames on my gaasaku cravings.
spamari1181 chapter 31 . 9/18/2021
I love the emotional depth and insight displayed by the characters, not only innthis chapter but the entire story.
Though I get pride and appearing collected and unaffected, but I still don't think Leaf should have gotten off as easily as they had considering the destruction (physical and emotional) left in Sand.
DaniValero chapter 32 . 8/22/2021
Buenísima historia, tienes que estar orgullosa. Buen hilo argumental
Lost to the Hoping chapter 32 . 8/19/2021
I absolutely loved this story. Not only was it wonderfully written, it was full of character development, and the serious consideration of things I personally struggle with. It's beautiful, intangibly, and otherwise. Thank you so much for sharing it. Thank you for writing it, and making it amazing.
spamari1181 chapter 24 . 7/30/2021
This was a wholesome chapter but it's title is as ominous as it is appropiate.
spamari1181 chapter 16 . 7/30/2021
This chapter was heavy and emotionally complex but that ending made me laugh.
spamari1181 chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
This chapter was cathartic.
spamari1181 chapter 3 . 7/30/2021
I think I am falling in love with the writing and syntax.
spamari1181 chapter 1 . 7/30/2021
Okay hands down this first chapter was great. I'm not always a fan of abstract narrative but when it is written interestingly like this I find I enjoy it.
mightgaiishot chapter 32 . 5/6/2021
I am so honoured to have read this story. I came across at a very unstable part of my life were I was doing my own self-reflection and going through a stressful transition of my life.

Reading these character have such honest, in-depth moments to look back on themselves, their mistakes, and others involvement in a healthy way was satisfying to read. To read them come through on top and finally grasp their own happy ending even more amazing.

You cannot separate the author from their work, and even when the artist distances themselves from their work, their essence bleeds through. And after finishing their story, I can happily say they're someone I'd enjoy listening to talk and hear their opinions. Maybe even be friends. If they are as genuine as their work, they're probably a pretty awesome person.

I hope I was able to convey how enjoyable this story was. Also, great smut by the way. It was well written, tasteful, appropriate. A bit vanilla but definitely a step up from other authors saying cringy stuff like “core” and “manhood”
geotic chapter 32 . 4/22/2021
I really enjoyed this story and I appreciate seeing both Sakura and Gaara making this kind of progress in healing and moving forward with their lives!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2021
Dude, just realized the startling parallels made between Naruto and Sasuke and the older generation, Hiruzen and Danzo.
Runashi chapter 32 . 11/13/2020
I really like how you tied up everything perfectly. The characterization of each focal characters are deep. For example before they're in deep, Gaara copied the medical discussion with Sakura into scroll then buried it without anyone knowing. Then several chapters later, he recover and burned it once he truly believe Sakura involvement in Suna' hospital. That is such a detail thing that impressed me so much. And the closing where you doesn't forcibly put them into marriage (yet) and with OC' children are lit. I really love this. Thanks for sharing your hard work in FF.