Reviews for Nightmares Past
Huiguinan chapter 18 . 6/19
awesome story! I hope you will update it one day!
Nanami chapter 3 . 4/26
I like the chapter.

Nanami chapter 2 . 4/26
The memory is really cruel, Gaara will take this very personal, thanks for the story

Nanami chapter 1 . 4/26
It's dark, but very interesting.

Nanami chapter 18 . 2/21
Please, continue!
clestourgeon31 chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
Omg love this ! I do hope you update! Too many unanswered questions right now!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!What happens next? Does Naruto come? Do they do the deed? WHAT HAPPENS?
rufnkiddingme chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
I love this. Please update!
Jade6666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Nice story.. Wish this was complete.. Please please come back and complete this _
pinksakura271 chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMSx10! I have read all 18 chapters I wish this had continued so badly. Gaara will NOT have his Sakura leave at all. Naruto would want Sakura to be happy, besides he knows Sasuke wouldn't be able to do that.
Sada Pazaki chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
I wish there was more of this! I like how you explored Gaara's inner turmoil and how he is 'damaged'.
Moonstone Muse chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Still breaks my heart that there isn't anymore, but it's worth the read every single time.
Mars chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
Will it ever have a closing?
JeslynBoo chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
Mmmm... as much as I like the smuts, this... depthcomplexity, real emotional connection, is VERY satisfying. Thank you!
Blessed Unrest chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
This was by far my favorite chapter. I'd like to think that behind that mask of stoicism he's VERY expressive about what he wants and does not want, and him writing a letter that pretty much said "fuck off you bastards you're not coming an inch towards her" was immensely satisfying to read. And then I promptly laughed when he burned it all the shreds and sent a single word back because he (being the succinct man he is) didn't think they deserved a single word more because they were that pathetic.