Reviews for Nightmares Past
Runashi chapter 32 . 11/13
I really like how you tied up everything perfectly. The characterization of each focal characters are deep. For example before they're in deep, Gaara copied the medical discussion with Sakura into scroll then buried it without anyone knowing. Then several chapters later, he recover and burned it once he truly believe Sakura involvement in Suna' hospital. That is such a detail thing that impressed me so much. And the closing where you doesn't forcibly put them into marriage (yet) and with OC' children are lit. I really love this. Thanks for sharing your hard work in FF.
JeslynBoo chapter 32 . 10/26
Oh, wow- CONGRATULATIONS! I hope completing this feels at least as satisfying for you as a creator as it does to all the readers, whenever they started this story. This one really stuck with me, so also THANK YOU
thejoth chapter 32 . 10/20
I’m writing this review on a bit of a whim so I do hope it reaches you well. This story was overwhelmingly meaningful for me. I’d started reading it back in 2012 on a complete whim while recovering from a surgery and I’d never quite forgotten it, even when I saw no updates in quite some time. It didn’t matter. Every few years I’d return to this and to your past works and I’d enjoy rereading them because I thought they were intricate and brilliant character studies and plotlines that were never rewritten.

And then, in the summer of 2018, I found myself coming back to this story in particular after a traumatic set of incidents that made my life change overnight. To my shock, I’d seen that it had been updated.

Following your updates ever since then had made my transition in this new stage of my life so much easier to bare. I’ve been thinking recently about how I would always be a silent lurker, reading fic and thinking my god this is brilliant, surely they must know how brilliant this is. But as a writer myself, I know that not to be the truth and I know what it means when someone lets you know how something you wrote may have impacted them. So to you, the writer of this story, I want you to know that I am thankful. Without you realizing it, you returned to this piece of writing it when I really needed it. I’m not sure what brought you back to it at that exact time but it really served to guide me through a really difficult time.

A note on the story itself: I sincerely hope you write political fantasy stories professionally or something because you’re really amazing at it. Wow, top to bottom, the story is impressive. Even the older sections have held up against the test of time. Your ability is amazing.

Thank you once again. Sincerely. It meant the world to me.
Sak chapter 22 . 10/2
Ooh ooh .. I'm glad Tsunade read the letter . It's true she needs to know..
Sak chapter 21 . 10/2
Brave sakura!
Sak chapter 20 . 10/2
Yeah Sasuke where you at
Sak chapter 19 . 10/2
Poor sakura is torn between her home and what could be her future. Cute chapter
Sak chapter 18 . 10/2
Oh they're so cute
Sak chapter 17 . 10/2
Fantastic
Sak chapter 16 . 10/2
Very good, great insight into Gaara and his mental problems.
Yay Naruto
Sak chapter 15 . 10/2
What a first kiss! Darn the drama is so at the forefront in this fic, it is so good!
Sak chapter 14 . 10/2
Lol!
I hate one word replies! But this was a good one
Yes Gaara you need hugs. Lots of
Sak chapter 13 . 10/2
I love Tsunade and Gaaras messages. So good
Sak chapter 12 . 10/2
Tentative beginnings to their start together. I like it!
Kankurours rumor spreading, lol!
Sak chapter 11 . 10/2
The fire alarm example was amazing
Wow so Gaara is doing it! Very methodically and stoically but yay!