Reviews for Nightmares Past
krystalsidd chapter 28 . 2/4/2019
Omg I was sweating this entire chapter trying to figure out what Sasuke was up to and I’m so excited for the next chapter! This story is honestly amazing
Red Reaper88 chapter 28 . 2/4/2019
Nooooooooooo...update soon...I need to know...
LittleKnownSprout chapter 28 . 2/4/2019
What a cliffy; hate those T . T Anyway, great chapter! Keep up the great work!
Cat Alex chapter 27 . 2/4/2019
Catching up on this fic! I adore this so much and love how you write these characters, particularly Gaara, Sakura, Sasuke and Tsunade. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Thank you so much for writing this!

Take care!
CA
clestourgeon31 chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Omg the is Damn cliff hanger is going to kill me...i can't wait! Great chapter as usual
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Woahhhhhhhhh man, you are not, under any circumstance are allowed to end a very awaited chapter on such a clif hanger! Like, come onnnn i’ve Waited for this chapter for days n now i’m Going crazy for what will happen next

Urggghhhhhhh
Also, if I keep on reading GaaSaku i’m Definitely going to start hating sasuke one day XD
hypergirl15 chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Yay, new chapter! Boo, cliffhanger! Loved the chapter though.
jacpin2002 chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
OMG! What the hell just happened? Sasuke is a crazy bastard. He came there to kill Gaasaku? Just because she said no. This would have been the optimal time for Garra to have been recording this conversation or videotaping somehow.
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
This review is for chapters 26 through 28. Damn I feel behind. (Nervous Giggles)

ON TO MY REVIEW: Kankuro chill yay Sakura's a Sand kuniochi now but relax, we aren't out the woods yet. Temari and Gaara wondering the same: 'Why was Tsunade still alive?' Sasuke and mercy aren't words that mix well in a sentence. Of course Tsunade, completely agrees with GaaSaku together. Right your siblings got your back Gaara just be alert, Sakura loves you she won't allow Sasuke to take her away. Still silence to building breaking down Gaara was civil, Sasuke wasn't.
Aelibia chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Sasuke: the alt right troll in your forum about knitting.

This is important. Two dudes fighting over a woman? Been done. Old. Stale. I tire of such monotonous portrayals of masculinity. A dude so self absorbed and entitled that he will destroy what he can’t have? Satisfying his belief that his views are the universal constant by manipulating the world to play on his stage? Fresh. Timely. Culturally responsive. A fictional snacc. We need this in fandom. Fantasies are fantasies but I am 100% done with violent, possessive men who believe they are monopolizing the global supply of correct opinions. Tired of seeing it played out as love. You are doing just. A great job. I hope that writers who read this are inspired to go beyond the convention like you did. Sasuke’s focus on Sakura as a sex object that could be sullied is a serious throwback to growing up in a Pentecostal church in Kansas my dude. Of course that would be a major motivation for his revenge.

Sasuke’s face is dumb and stupid forever and ever amen and etc
im ur misconception chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
oh, snap. and darn it a cliff hanger.
Huiguinan chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did you stop there?
LAWDgivemestrength chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Oh my fucking shit. This is the best chapter update everrrrrrr. I'm legit bouncing on the balls of my feet in anticipation.
j23d chapter 27 . 2/2/2019
OML, Gaara is such a stone cold bitch, I love it! He's all like "good evening, Uchiha. Just a sec, lemme put my carrots away before I come to fuck you up." I'm living for this, asfdgasd, I have no words, honestly. I just came from your story How and Why because that fic got me low key addicted to the way you write GaaSaku, and your writing has improved so much! I just wish I would have read your fics earlier, they're the perfect mix of sweetness/really well written and timed lemons/and a good steady plot. I love how you portrayed Gaara's past trauma and his relationship to Temari and Kankuro. I really love how Sakura was making friends with the jealous fangirls like Naruto does, it added a really human and realistic touch. Also the way Temari likened marriage to death is such a good detail and totally realistic.

Super excited to see the smack down that's coming next chapter! I like the way you write fight scenes so I think Gaara and Sakura vs Sasuke will be interesting! This is definitely going on my fav list! :)
elleurs chapter 27 . 1/17/2019
Beautiful writing and plot. GaaSaku is my guilty pleasure and reading your fics are so inspiring and makes me want to write again. I hope you continue writing, I eagerly await the next chapter!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »