Reviews for Nightmares Past
elleurs chapter 27 . 1/17/2019
Beautiful writing and plot. GaaSaku is my guilty pleasure and reading your fics are so inspiring and makes me want to write again. I hope you continue writing, I eagerly await the next chapter!
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 27 . 1/5/2019
'His room smelled like sex this morning? ' XD
I can't even being to imagine if its a thing, but I won't say I didn't like it XD Damn i love this story, pls update soon _
im ur misconception chapter 27 . 1/4/2019
This was a rather Tense chapter (and I am officially caught up) with the lead up to where you left a cliffhanger. So, yeah. I am eager to see where you go with this. Because that last bit was sheer perfection in baiting Sasuke was as if he wasn't a threat or concern.
im ur misconception chapter 26 . 1/4/2019
You show cased a lot of growth, understanding. and the fact that as Ninja they have to grow up quickly. That they can find solace in themselves and with each other for this upcoming fiasco is nice to see and read.
im ur misconception chapter 25 . 1/4/2019
YEAH! Someon showcasing how much of a self-centered little prickle pear that Sasuke is. And well, i hope he didn't do a genjutsu on Tsunade.
im ur misconception chapter 24 . 1/4/2019
Oh, the elders have learned their folly, will Sasuke soon enough? and Gaara realization that he is in love and that everyone knew before him had me smiling widely. And a new oath of fealty to Gaara in more than one category.
im ur misconception chapter 23 . 1/2/2019
Well there was alot going on in this chapter. And I enjoyed it all. Including that lemony Zest of the two finally coming together. Got a good smirk going for how Tsunade handled the meddlesome Elders and the stuck up Arrogant uchiha.
im ur misconception chapter 22 . 1/1/2019
Oh wow, strong words get strong reactions. And Sasuke ha always has a overly large ego, constantly inflated due to his Uchiha heritage. And being denied something based on how things were when they were younger. Yeah, I do not see this going well.
im ur misconception chapter 21 . 1/1/2019
Politics are a dangerous game, and to me, I think you are making it very clear with this story, as well as this chapter. But Sakura is Showing Sasuke that she is making her own way, and is strong and not just an ornament to be used for breeding.
im ur misconception chapter 20 . 1/1/2019
Well, that went as well as it could. And damn did Gaara conveniently pull the rug out from under Naruto. And that is some sage advice, her telling that to Sasuke.
im ur misconception chapter 19 . 1/1/2019
This chapter had a lot of undertones and was correctly labeled. And seeing Gaara act like he did at the end was nice.
im ur misconception chapter 18 . 1/1/2019
A lot of rationalization in this chapter. That what they'd come to know and understand in her time in Sand. How the citizens/ninja are seeing the changes she makes in him. An the slow build up you had to lead to cuddling was nice and sweet.
im ur misconception chapter 17 . 1/1/2019
I like the seriousness and depth of this chapter. The signs of growth showing in both parties. And taking heart and knowledge from others.
im ur misconception chapter 16 . 1/1/2019
Hmm, I agree he is not broken persay, but he didn't come out his childhood unmarked either. and Sakura is very observant, so noting that his siblings know the signs is good... and whoo.. Naruto in the mix... what kinda crazy you got planned.
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 1/1/2019
Well, that worked out. Sakura now has made her stand, of sorts, and got to work out some frustration. A touching moment between her and Gaara. I like you are keeping his past chaining him. because that kind of crap doesn't just go away. And they are both still very naive and slightly ignorant (?) about how things work.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »