Reviews for Nightmares Past
IrisInTheRain chapter 27 . 12/24/2018
That last part honestly just made me laugh. Gaara is just completely nonchalant and ignores him which Sasuke honestly deserves. I do imagine this would make him angry. I don’t think Sasuke is the kind of person used to being ignored. There would even be a bit of an irony in this as Sasuke in the past has consistently ignored and treated people who have given him attention badly so to have him react badly to someone who he wants attention from but doesn’t give it to him would only further highlight his hypocrisy. Thank you for this new chapter! You are doing a fantastic job, I really love this story!
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 12/24/2018
They are genuinely trying to help her see the wrongness of her situation. To make a Choice after thinking about it. What is best for her.
Dreams aside.
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
I like showing the different views, factors, and thoughts. It is a harsh choice to make. and yeah, I think that dream was a bit of an eye opener.
im ur misconception chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
I think that he is being very... smart about how he is 'destressing' himself. And I think offeringher the assylum. as well as the purpose they want Sakura to perform. I was once 'promised' to find out when I was 16
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
I saw the update and couldn't for the life of me remember reading the story. Though, this led me to re-reading it all. A good part is because I really do enjoy your works even if I don't always review.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 27 . 12/24/2018
Gaara be like "this meat could spoil, you ain't important, it can wait".

Well, he's right. ️

I love that he ran through every single possible result in his mind. It's so like the smart, strategic Gaara that we know and love. You have personified the character into a full, human form and I just... Sit back impressed with you skill every single chapter. I'm so happy you decided to write this story and came back to it. I love everything that you're doing.
jacpin2002 chapter 27 . 12/24/2018
Thank goodness for this update. I am so on edge as to what will happen next. I'm so glad that Sakura is not being stupid and trying to prevent Gaara from fighting Sasuke. Gaara is such a BAMF! He just nodded his head, walked past his enemy, and started putting groceries away. Gangsta!
Channaro chapter 27 . 12/24/2018
This is going to be interesting.
findingwhimsy chapter 27 . 12/24/2018
What a wonderful Christmas present! I was so excited to get the notification. And what a cliffhanger! I feel like my mind is being messed with along with the Sand crew. I am so eager to see what happens next.
I'm Elya chapter 26 . 12/22/2018
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.. I REALLY REALLY LOVE ALL OF STORY.. 2004 until 2018? 14 years? oh God, you're so talented. the real of legend. Stay healthy, please. much love and luck to you.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2018
My goodness ;; This story is far too lovely and automatically merited a complete re-reading. As always, your writing is impeccable. Looking forward to the next chapter! _
Coy chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
I fucking love this. Really looking forward to the next update!
Blessed Unrest chapter 26 . 12/2/2018
Is it a little idealistic that I hoped that Sasuke would come to terms with this? Yes. Will I ever stop hoping? Probably not.
Blessed Unrest chapter 21 . 12/2/2018
YES. You just made Gaara, Sakura and Naruto a thing for me xD Gosh it's so lovely to see someone who loves them as much as I do
Skyrere chapter 26 . 11/30/2018