Reviews for Nightmares Past
mareleo chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
wow his letter to Tsunade was so good!
mareleo chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
This is very endearing to read. There is something unique about the way you write it and I'm definitely enjoying each chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 6/5/2020
Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goddddddddd. This is so good! I can't believe how good this is! I started reading this after waking up early and apparently I spent my whole morning just blasting through the whole thing. Could not put it down. What an absolutely wonderful read! I love love love how you captured Sakura, and the way you wrote Gaara struggling through his relationship with his parents/her. And their relationship unfolded in a really sweet, hearfelt, believable way. This fic is a gift, thank you thank you for sharing this!
im ur misconception chapter 32 . 5/30/2020
u were right, long chapter was long, very much so. but it was well worth it.

each section did evoke its own emotions and images. hopes and sadness. i smiled and giggled and had many precious awww moments. seeing them slowly come together and working through everything makes the wait of an update worth it.

and i love how describe things that make it vivid. thabk you!

and as always ty 4 the hard work and effort u put in2 each chapter. please take care of urbself and ur family in this time of crazy.
CeriseAnouk chapter 32 . 5/20/2020
Absolutely lovely. Loved it. I love how you write them. It’s a perfected ending for them and I’m sad to see it. Please, please, please, PLEASE keep writing them for us.
Suryallee chapter 32 . 5/18/2020
Wonderful, simply womderful
clestourgeon31 chapter 32 . 5/18/2020
Wow...such big moves here! Love their relationship development! Seems like things are finally going well for them, excited to see what next! Perhaps the adoption or pregnancy, or wedding!
Eloriel chapter 32 . 5/16/2020
Canon ending? What canon ending? This is now my head canon. I much prefer how this Sakura handles Sasuke and everyone else. This must be one of my favorite GaaSaku stories of all time. Thank you for writing it.
Maria Kim1 chapter 32 . 5/15/2020
They’re both adorable
SM3LLY chapter 32 . 5/14/2020
I have loved this story for like a decade and am so happy for you to have finished it! CONGRATULATIONS
Sarakerim chapter 32 . 5/14/2020
Thanks you did an amazing job
Ouca chapter 32 . 5/14/2020
Aaah
I saw you updated this story and just had to reread the entire thing again 3

I have to say that I love the narration of this story. It was a perfect blend of detail, emption, and motion to keep it going without it getting stagnant or over-explaining events through different POV switches.
I love how you explored the personalities and problems the sand siblings have to face from their upbringing, and each of their unique rolls in the village.
I felt like you really handled the problem of Naruto’s idealized views on the world, and how he is growing due to events. And seeing Gaara struggle but learning from his example while paving his own way.

Thank you you so much for the wonderful story!
tanuki chapter 32 . 5/14/2020
Beautiful story I love GaaSaku.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/13/2020
Nice story.
jacpin2002 chapter 32 . 5/13/2020
Fantastic story. One of my faves for all time.
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »