Reviews for Nightmares Past
dragonladynine chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
LOL! Didn't realize I was logged out at the time, hehe! "My compliments to the chef for an awesome treat, delicious! More please!" That was me, sorry for confusion...
Lady Azura chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Ahhh! I love this fic so much! :)
Twisted Musalih chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Awesome chapter! I cant wait to read the next chapter. Update soon
Kioji chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
You have such a mature writing style. I really like it. I just want you to know. I'll be looking-and waiting-and hoping-for an update! :)
GirlCat817 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
I am loving this story. Totally, completely loving it. I like Gaara's decision being known to the reader but not to Sakura and how well you portray him and his siblings... I've read about 90% of this on my phone (pre-mobile site) and I love that it's long enough to give my intrest a boost but not so long that I am continuously scrolling. I love long chapters, don't get me wrong but I think your way of writing this story with the short chapters (about 1000 words each) really suits. Kudos to you for finding something that works really well for the subject material.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
My compliments to the chef for an awesome treat, delicious! More please!
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Love the story.

Hope you update soon.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Well, this was nice to wake up to. Let's forget that I should be studying chemistry right now. Mmm, carbon.

I cannot - for the life of me - remember the name of some kind of psychological disorder. Maybe I even made it up! (Very plausible given my memory). When a man seeks a female reminiscent of his mother... Never mind, anyway. I think I should have started reviewing properly by now.

The tension is definitely getting heavier chapter by chapter and I'm getting really eager to see the breaking point. It's all so serene despite the topics covered. Gaara seeking some kind of contact with Sakura without her knowing was very enjoyable - and very suggestive of emotional intimacy... You can't get much more personal than cuddling someone's bedsheets. Well... I'm actually kind of relieved he didn't start sniffing her clothes or something. I think.

Also love the fact that social interactions have to be related to a battle for Gaara to really comprehend them. :P

Looking forward to the next one! - I realise I waffle at great length.
Yanik chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
I like your stories and characters, you always can make your readers see Sakura and Gaara as real persons, not just anime/manga characters. Thank you so much! I'll be waiting for the next chapter, can't wait to see what Gaara will do the next :)
Gaaras1Girl chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
LoL, I loved the end...ah who am I kidding I loved the whole thing! I could really feel his inner turmoil in this chapter. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place!

The part with him hugging her blankets was just adorable beyond words. And speaking of words the spelling and grammar here were as perfect as ever.

I wonder how he's going to tell her, and if he's going to spill the beans! ;)
Lost to the Hoping chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Very good chapter. I hope you update soon!
Kioji chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Alright! Good to see it updated! :)
tsukinokageni chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
I've enjoyed the guessing game ( though as I'm the only player, not quite sure how much of a 'game' it is ) where Gaara's mental strategy - or lack thereof - is concerned and yet you've pinned his basics quite well so the mind can't go completely left field. Please continue.

SilverStarShine94 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
I enjoy your explorations of Gaara-logic - it's always fun to read.

Your choice of chapter titles are always interesting to look at, but - I confess - this one I wasn't that sure about. Flights of fancy - maybe? Whimsy and Gaara are really strange juxtaposed... I'm probably missing the mark here by a mile.

Long enough to hold attention, but short enough to leave the reader hungry for more. Mad skillz.
Jaxxypoo chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I'm a huge fan of yours and I have been for years! But these chapters are just so short. I realize that you are able to post more often this way but I almost prefer to wait for something more fleshed out.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »