Reviews for Nightmares Past
Oresamaprincess91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Intresting...can't wait to read more
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Poor Sakura.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Damn...just damn. You see that stain on the wall? -points- that's from where you just blew my mind. Unfreaking beliviable! You know what? Since I can't seem to form words that would adicuitly describe how awesome this fic looks I'm going to end this review right here with a good old fashioned UPDATE SOON!
asdhjkdf chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. This story is off to a great start! I actually read it twice. The tension near the end is fantastic.
TripWire- dono chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I don't get the birthday bit, can you explain to me?

TripWire- dono
Lilyren chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
O.I like this...so cold and kool

Update soon
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Welcome back. I missed you. Never leave me again.
coffup chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
The way you stated what she interpreted Sasuke's words was neat. I also loved the way you compared their attacks with their conversational style. And that closing line was excellent.

That's a great writing style you've got. I can't wait to see how this plays out in the future. 3
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh, I love it whenever I get email prompts from you; I'm always guaranteed a good read, and this doesn't look like it'll be an exception. Can't wait for more!
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ooh, I am intrigued and looking forward to seeing this develop. I especially liked your description of angry Gaara ("as the mask's corner lifted just a little and a feral beast snarled back"), how the Sand siblings sprang their trap with flawless teamwork, and the things Sakura heard as Sasuke spoke. I am curious as to how the Sand siblings even knew about Sakura's situation though, or why they would care enough to try to stop it/go so far as to offer her political asylum (they seem to have discussed it beforehand too). I assume you'll get around to that though, if you continue this story. :)
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I... I don't even know what to say to this. There's just...

I am speechless, that's all I can say, really.

This is far from the first time anyone's done a "Uchiha bloodline depends on Sasuke and Sakura having kids," (even one that is not SasuSaku), but I don't think there's one that takes even a similar approach to yours.

And your approach? Golden. Everyone seems real and IC and just so -human-. I like the subtlety of Sakura's reaction throughout this chapter and the unnamed horror of what happened to the Sand siblings' mother (and how, funnily enough, my human physiology class is going through the reproductive system). The same inner/not-so-inner "Yay!" for the way you describe the way Temari, Kankurou, and Gaara act towards their "target."

Looking very much forward to whatever you're writing next,

SL