Reviews for Thick As Thieves
CynderJenn chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
I'm sorry you've had such a tough year, but I'm happy to see you back. chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
A big hug and a thumbs up. Good job of incorporating Leliani into the story and still making it believable. Still, I wonder what the Warden's would think of Lena traipsing around Antiva being a cuthroat for the Crows. I'm surprised they haven't run into anyone else who has recognized her, or at least some other Wardens on the lookout for her. But Zevran is his sexy, charming and deadly self. What more could we ask for? Good luck, and great work. Can't wait to read the novel you're working on.
mousestalker chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Fun! I'm enjoying your tale of murder, revenge, assassination and tourism.
Evalyne chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Woot I had lost faith you would ever post agian. My smpathies regarding your health.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
i love Nivea's blatant attraction to Zevran. just staring at his pants. that's nice. and WOOT! Leliana's almost there! :D

kiwibliss chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I'm sorry that you've been having so much personal trouble. Never feel like you have to apologize for anything like that!

Your writing is lovely, as always. I love that Nivea is making yet another appearance as the first was rather brief. I'm confident that Leliana can take care of herself as well.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
this story is incredibly interesting. i cant wait to see more! :D please update soon!

kiwibliss chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I hope that you have as much fun writing Leliana as I do reading her. It's fun to see her flustered, and I'm wondering about this Arges and why she sought Leli out; I suspect that she's involved in the same goings on as Lena and Zev. From the way you described it the opera house sounds impressive; I can picture the stage and audience in my head.

It's really sad that this is getting so few reviews. Much of the Zev section seems to suffer from under-reviewing in general though.
Evalyne chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Oh cliffy. You evil author! I like how you had her go back to see the ashes. My walkthru I did not take her with me so I had wondered if she would fo back at the end.
kiwibliss chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
This is probably so much fun to write; hopefully as fun as it is to read! I'm sad that Leliana is lonely, so I hope that she catches up with Lena and Zev at some point.
kiwibliss chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
You are on a roll, my dear. I love it! I'm glad to see Leliana popping her lovely red-head into the story. That was a well written action scene, by the way. I love the coordinated fighting. Zev is the perfect combination of smarmy and sexy too; so hot :).
kiwibliss chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
So many plots that you can twist around an Antivan Crows war ;). Taking either side will likely get you screwed as well, and not in the good sense! I'm happy that you are on such an update kick in any case.
Shrimp Chip chapter 3 . 3/25/2010

I love you. Really. I'd say something cool, and long, and help-y, but I was to distracted by the awesome this fic contains. Keep a' goin'!
Evalyne chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Another magnificant chapter. I can picture the city in my mind.
Amara Wil Fren chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Thank you for the update!

Very fun chapter! The fact that Lena can't roll her "r"s is just great! Hah! Very well written!

I look forward to your next update!