Reviews for Lovely Blush
Lexi-Dark chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
OMG! What is going on? I did not see that coming at all. It's all good though. I love, love, loved it. I had to read it over a few times before I left a message. You are getting really good at leaving me in suspence.. Oh but don't worry I'll pay you back for that.. (new chapter coming soon)

Ok, down to business... Wow Bella is serious, she really needs to do some soul searching. Work through a few things. I love her character... She sort of reminds me of... well... ME! hehe. Nice touch (if it was intentional)

Rosalie on the other hand is so endearing its scary. I love her confidence in how she feels about Bella, and her strength in the same aspect. I would like to know what the deal is with her hatered towards Jacob is... But I guess I'll have to wait... Oh man I wasn't expecting the note for Jacob either. What's up with that? (That's not fair you can't do that... well yes you can but I can still protest it... Shooo I mean really)t

Now I know I have to wait until you get the time to work on the next chapter but I'm begging you... PLEASE HURRY BACK AND GIVE ME MORE!

Love you much...

Rie
kdawe chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
You write beautifully, loved the chapter :) I adore this Rose and you describe her with so much detail she is so easy to picture in your head.
crimsnqt chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Ok! First I'm so glad to see the next chapter! Yay! Second...I am loving seeing this from Roses point of view...

The build up was. Killing me...I thought Bella was all done...then ok...but the Cliffhanger...your killing Mr girl...Jacob? I have to know what happens...

Oh and the lne about power puff girls meets golden girls...perfect analogy lol!

I am extremely curious to see the direction the story is heading.

This is a very fresh take on the characters...please post soon...Im excited!
marcie21 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
wow again blown u really know ur stuff is good to hv that kinda relationship i think i get wr B is coming from again some action btwe loved it if u wanna throw R in there 2 awesome .woman this is good!ยช
marcie21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
O. M. G thats alla i gotta say u feisty arent u wow made me think of possiilties im not even gonna say nothing n why the hell dont u update! im a ff junkie n im adictited already ur totes gonna help me w lemons maybe a little E, B n R play?

dear god im such a perv lol but seriously get writing missy love ya!
RandomCran chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I am glad that Bella initiated a conversation with Rosalie about her feelings. I could be wrong about this but I get the feeling this could be the first girlfriend that Bella has had?

The reason I say that is because Rosalie seems very confident about who she is and what she wants from her relationship with Bella. I was glad to see that she was honest with Bella about "what you see is what you get" when it comes to Rosalie Hale.

I sense that Bella is still trying to figure out who she is as a person. Even if she is not shy and loves to be adventurous, it seems to me like she is lost.

Rosale has heard Bella's message and repeated it back to her word for word. She even has demonstrated with her immediate actions that she is willing to try and abide by these requests.

Now we will see what awaits these two. I am concerned that while Bella is the unhappy one, she is putting too much pressure on Rosalie to fix Bella's unhappiness. I think it would be a good idea for Bella to accept that she needs to change her thinking as well. I hate to see Rosalie shoulder all the burden in order to make Bella feel more at ease in the relationship. It does not seem to bode well for their future together.

I look forward to your next update.

Jenn
RandomCran chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hello!

I'm sorry I am a little late in posting my review. It's been an oddball week in my corner of the world.

I am fairly new to the world of FF so yours is the first story I have read with this kind of relationship. Clearly, Bella and Rosalie have a strong physical response to one another but now that the excitement and newness has passed, it is clear their foundation is shaky. Bella's conflict regarding her loyalty to Rosalie and her desire to find something more from life is an interesting one to read.

I have to admit that I was somewhat confused when Rosalie yelled Bella's last name at the stadium. Have they met somewhere else before?
Lexi-Dark chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Ok, now here's something new.. I have to say that your writing has drastically changed. I'm a little jealous... (lol) But by no means do I want you to take that the wrong way... Any how, moving on. WOW this is serious. I love, love, love this story. I want to read more. Right now please. I mean it RIGHT NOW! I love "Bella" she's so YOU! It's weird but do'able. I want to know what's going on in Rose's head right now. This is serious and it needs to be updated ASAP! I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter. Love ya...

Rie
projectviviana chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Aw :)

I really hope they work it out!

- Vicki xoxo
projectviviana chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, definitely different! :)

- Vicki xoxo
cmwjones chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Another bias review :D - Confessions was great! Stayed up till almost 2 am last Friday (or I guess Saturday, lol) just to read it... Can't wait for chapter 3. I already know it's going to be great! I love you bestie!
kdawe chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Another great chapter :) Beautifully written
kdawe chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow was not expecting this :) Great job
c. anna cullen chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Ah, a little more insight into their relationship. I wonder if it'll work out or not... Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
connect2tjb chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Another great chapter. I like the way you navigated your Bella and Rosalie through that conversation. Can't wait to read more.