Reviews for Butt Grabs Of Big Time Rush
germanfanfictioner chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Haha that is so amazing! Hilarious! Love this!
musicrox15 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
What? That makes no flipping sense. Random thoughts when you wrote this?
maxxieride13 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
i love it
Kenadll com name chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
I 3 KENDALL 3 3 3
BTRswag chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
I love this chapter about how you said Kendall and Logan were waring ridiculous disguises i could totaly imagine that in my mind.
Greengirl17 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Ha ha this story is hilarious. I just love how its free-spirited and has slashy- goodness :)
BTRKogan chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Oh joy. That last line made my eyes go wide.
BTRKogan chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Oh. Wow. Nevermind to me last review!
BTRKogan chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
My thinger account isn't working, so I can't PM you, but can you PM me? Because I am oblivious to what all that stuff in the begining means! Thanks!(maybe)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Wow! Interesting stories! SOOOOO HOT THOUGH!:)))))

make more With less drama and way more sex!3
Redeeming Red chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
The "James Diamond Song" was absolutely epic. XD

These are hot. I'm loving them. Keep up the great work!
leann15 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
"I'll clean your pool anyday Logie." funniest quotes ever! And I love how Carlos goes "Mr. Mitchell, oh MR. MITCHELL!" and then James and Kendall jolt from their sleep. And the James and Kendall in bikinis part made me laugh my butt off. My sides are hurting now, peace out!

Xoxo,

Ivey (leann15)
giriko-sama chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
0w0 Mhm...ken doll..? *sigh* it was good anyways...im really tired so dont be upset please!
experiment13 chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
k:WERE DID THE KEN DOLL END UP? WE NEED TO KNOW!

p: SRSLY! but frickin hilarious story though...*has pervy thought about where that doll went*

k:ignor her...update soon!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
I want to know what they said! IT'S KILLING ME. Shame on Kendall for "punking" Logan like that. YOU GO BACK THERE AND POUND THAT ASS MISTER. AND THERE BETTER BE PICTURES.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »