Reviews for A Writer's Passion
Great chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Funny, but cute! Looking forward to more!
Alexia155597 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg!I luv thhis!This was sssooooooooooooooooo funy!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
XD

That was fantastic and totally adorable! You had me grinning at the first funny line. Great job mate! Keep it up!
JxC loved chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was so cute!
DancingQueen21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow! i enjoyed that very much! carly was portrayed perfectly!
optimus prime girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Lol _ Jack saving his girlfriends again!
Artemis of Luna chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love it! It's so natural!
Carly is so amusing!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I truly enjoyed that. Just ended 2 soon 4 me.

-I LOVE JACK ATLAS
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was cute. I like how CxJ wasn't the main theme, and this was mostly just Carly. The plot was interesting, and it wasn't too long. Good job!

-KnightxWitch :)
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
reporters are a sneaky, resorsfull lot.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow this was good! (yes I'm back I haven't been around for awhile i know. I liked this little bit about Carley/Jack (love the characters but the plot was just depressing in the Dark Signers bits.) You got Carley down perfectly! (don't know how I know that since I haven't watched the show in months but still...) great job!
gekofan776 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
very nice and cute one shot between the two of them, but just curious is this before of after the dark signers?
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Haha, that was awesome! I love writing, too. Somehow, though, I seem to do better with deadlines. I'm always scrambling at the last minute to do stuff, like my homework, especially the past few days. Maybe I should put deadlines on fanfiction to make me write more/faster. Anyway, getting off topic.

Great story, Carley's and Jack's reactions were good. It's a cute little look into Carley's life. X3
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awesome, I like how well the formatting of the story is and it’s very well written. It’s very cheerful and quite humorous.
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
It was lively and eccentric, very cute too. I just wonder if Carly's vocabulary really is that wide *SHOT* xD; But it was still a nice piece of literature D