Reviews for You'll Live
This is awesome!
Crazylanie93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow. :) This is a great fic! I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews... :(

Yes, this is great. You really got to take a look into what Bruce is feeling, and it's a great twist that he ended up in Arkham.

Very nice work. :)
Lady Vignette chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love the plot twist. Very well written and original.
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh, I loved that we found out at the end that Bruce is in Arkham! A little bit of a surprise ending, that's for sure. I also appreciated Alfred's comment-talking in metaphor like this seems just the thing this proper gentleman would do.

How sad that Bruce thinks in his sorrow and rage that moving on from Rachel's death makes her solely another statistic. Rachel was the one who pushed him to give up being Batman once it was no longer necessary, and now he's plotting the Joker's death so she will know she's not forgotten. Her, maybe. Her words and everything she stood for? No. I loved her character in the movies because she seems so strong and weak at the same time. We all clamor that Bruce deserves more, and we're right. But he put Rachel on this pedestal and was blind to all her faults-that's why Alfred had to burn that letter. Learning her true nature once she was gone would have destroyed Bruce. Either ended him up right where you've depicted him, or made him the Joker's murderer instead of nemesis.

Great fic!
KitCat Italica chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
WOW. This is God-awesome. I can't even describe how much I love this. The fact that Bruce was really in Arkham sharing a cell with the Joker COMPLETELY threw me. It was /perfect/.
I also liked the descriptions of seeing red after Joker told him something. The effects of madness. Love it.
And the last line made me laugh. I've always wondered what they would be like sharing a cell together...of course, my mind immediately goes into the gutter...xD
KitCat
piratechicka chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh gosh, how sad! Great chapter though! Loved it!
Ring Master Muffin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow. O.o That was really weird, but in a good way! I think I understand though: The red is blood right? And every time Bruce 'hangs up' the phone, he's really hitting the Joker and making him bleed right? :) I hope I got that. Great oneshot, I love it!