Reviews for After the End
Vivelitari chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
One epic story right here. You should really continue it.
5th Dimension chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
An excellent story.
LuckyTigger chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Where's Blue?
Ileah chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
So far, I'm not entirely sure what's happening. If there is some terrible end coming about, why are they releasing their pokemon instead of training more to fight it? Why are they giving in to The End and what is it? There are many questions, but the story is well written so far, and is rather easy to read- I don't have to reread paragraphs to understand what is being said. This story has a lot of potential and I hope it will update again so I can read more!
lf-deleted chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Hurrah! You finally updated this story! (Last time I read this was in July 2010!) I really liked this chapter. It was sad... especially with Professor Oak dead and all... And I'm wondering where the heck Green (the boy; I use the original Japanese names) went. And Daisy, too.

Anyways, this was an awesomely long chapter!

Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

~Fan-chan
madmuffin14 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
an update! Yay! I still LOVE this story, and it's really getting interesting. I really liked the whole feel of this chapter- really mysterious and emotionally-charged. And Silver's just awesome :). Can't wait to see what happens next!
Just Your Life chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Oak died because God wanted him to lead His science team.

Oh hey, you updated! I had to read the entire story to remember what it was about. I like this chapter. I noticed that Blue isn't mentioned at all this chapter, taboo?

I'm too tired to give a proper review, so I'll just leave you with this.
Music Intuition chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oops. Forgot to add it to favorites. :/
Music Intuition chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This is very well-written, and I am really enjoying it. The dystopian tone and the intrigue... you certainly know how to hold back important information without leaving the audience in the dark.

Although. Seriously. I want to know where Blue is. Even if he's dead. Obviously, take your time. But please don't poof him.

Also, Teal is amazing.

~Music.
linkythestoryteller chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Absolutly beautiful-I love your writing. It adds suspense and you really have made this quite a masterpiece
bigcow123456 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
wow good job! I really enjoyed it :) i just hope you can update this story soon _
Just Your Life chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Wow, this story is amazing! I haven't had that much fun reading fics for a while. Hmm.. I'll go on to review Chapter 1 first, shall we?

Grammatical errors: None too major or noticeable.

Spelling errors: "He jumped to his feet immediately and said authoritively" No such word as "authoritively". But I think you meant "authoritatively"?

Creativity: Very creative, I had waves of nostalgia from the game Half-Life 2 when I read this, for some reason. Good work!

Delivery: It's suits the audience you're going for (K) and I enjoyed reading it. Though don't be afraid to expand your vocabulary and add more complex and descriptive sentences.

Additional notes: None.

Chapter 2:

Grammatical errors: "Green made sure she left, then turned back to the group. "Yellow. Red. I'm so sorry. Teal's just a bit cranky from traveling."" It should be "she left, and then", plus, "traveling" should be "travelling".

Spelling errors: Only spelling error I saw is above.

Creativity: An amazing follow-up for chapter 1, I literally read it 4 times. And it was 4 times of sheer awesomeness. Seriously, where did you get the idea of this fic? Top notch!

Delivery: Again, don't be afraid to use more complex vocabulary and descriptive sentences.

Additional notes: Loved the length!

What's this with Silver saying Green might be dead? Oh kill me with the suspense already! Lots of tension there too, use that as a weapon (like in Horror film). Please update soon, I just LOVE your story!
madmuffin14 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Wow! this is completely awesome!

Seeing these powerful characters so defeated is really interesting!

And Blue's dead? When did this happen?

I won't pressure you to update, because I don't like doing that, but this is seriously amazing.

Didn't see any spelling or grammatical errors either, but that's just me. I'm not the best editor.
TheKittyRin chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Love it! :D
Cemmerz chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Wow! This seriously is AWESOME!

So they're adults now... wow. I love stories where you get pieces of info about stuff.

The puriest town in all of Kanto has been junkified? Wouch. How'd that happen. And Red Evil Meanie? Still seemed cute here!

I had to crack up at the whole Green entering the house thing- god that cracked me up good!

UPDATE ASAP! I REALLY WANNA READ ON!

x Annoying Tea Addict