Reviews for The Candor of Touch
julieta0121 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
i love you story!
Scende chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very interesting fanfic : acrostic form, switch from past to present, glimpse inside Barron's thoughts ... And you managed to respect the style and tone of writing of the author, and the personality of the characters.

Thanks for this very nice work ! I've just finished reading Shadowfever and you gave me a little extra of Mac&Barrons !
ladyglaukopis chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Beautifully written - I always hoped to get a glimpse deeper into the mind of JZB, and you delivered... especially on these eves as we're waiting for the JZB POV sex scene from KMM!
houri chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this was awesome! i really enjoyed the way you intertwined the memories with the canon storyline - very well done. thanks for sharing!
AyleniaKat chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I want to compliment you on a wonderful piece of fiction. This was a pleasure to read.
AphoticDepths chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I only recently became interested in the Fever Series. I must say, your portrayal of Barrons is excellent ) This is very well written. Elegant word choices.
McCora chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was great. So good to have something written from Barron's POV. I hope you write more.
sister-b chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aw, I love Barrons. The contrast here of the sweet memories he's indulging in during their most raw and passionate moments is really nice. If only Mac knew he'd been watching over her the whole time... *sigh* Great story here!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Different take on Barron but I like it
hhgranger chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Really surprising. I would never think about something like this, but is really interesting.

I like the timing of the actions, the way you introduce past and present. The way you put these sensual moments, at the right moment.

I also like the way you can show a new perspective of Barrons (a more “sweet” version), without making him out of character.

To me is still a little out of place Barrons see Mac past, and know the future, but the text and the sequence of scenes are very coherent and well put.

It’s a good moment for me. (Read good fanfictions are always good moments!)

I really appreciate your works.

Thank you for write this fic, and I’m waiting for more.

Please, advice me when you post the next.

Mariana (hhgranger)

Ps: I hope my ideas are understandable, because I’m Portuguese and I’m better at read than write in English. So, sorry for the mistakes!
al5654 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Loved this story. It was easy to believe all of it could have happened. I especially loved the part about the spelling bee and cursing in Gaelic - so funny and clever.
Gin Tonic chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
wow this is so great! i dunno but a lot of ppl that write mac/barrons stories here on (okay everyone who does that)are totally unable to catch his character, that appeal he has. I mean I'm pretty sure that what you wrote didn't happen (though, who knows?), while I read it I could totally imagine it did. You wrote something really heartbreaking here. Love it. please write a whole story, 'kay? :)