Reviews for New Challenges Volume 5: Minor Disturbances
Kaiphantom chapter 5 . 2/4/2002
Thanks Minakane, for the heads up. Yeah, it does appear to be a formatting problem with . I told it to upload as purely a text file, yet it cut off the text because of the way I framed, I guess. I went back over a couple of other sections as well where I used that method of different language quotation, and it's messed up there as well. I guess I'll have to create speciall files and upload those later. In the meantime, you can view the correct versions on my site.
Minakane chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
Hey I love your story! Keep up the good work! My only problem is that for some reason there appears to be missing text in someplaces. It's probably a problem with some of the formatting. I'm not sure though. Here is a sample of a section where I think something was left out. "" she called in their native mandarin while walking into the kitchen. "" I have started to read the story from your webpage where I have no problems just thought you would like to know.
Josai chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I've read this story already but I just wanted to tell you out of everything i've read so far this is actually the best and most interesting one and I intend to check your page regularly until the entire series of New Challenges is finished