Reviews for The Eternal Love of a Goddess
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I feel horrible trying to describe this fic. I just think it's too good for words. I've never seen anything like it, and it was just so beautifully written. However, if I were to attempt to describe this fic in words, it would probably be something like this:
Sad, yet sweet.
Joey chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I liked the story but it was sad near the end.
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
wow that was powerful and words do not even work well. No words will do justice.
Draco122
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
We never really see anything of the Goddesses in fics, so a goddess romance was something I jumped at. While I was let down that you chose to skip... well, pretty much the whole thing, what IS here is good, and I enjoyed it.
Daemoness Illinata chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
this is beautiful. this inspires me to write a fic with Link x Goddess'. wonderful choice of words and lovely and articulate language.
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
wow this was really good!
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Why have only two people reviewed this? It's a beautiful story, and... just wow. Seriously. I think I nearly fainted at the sweetness. Everything was well done, and I love how you portray Farore. :)
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
It was sweet. I enjoyed how you accounted for the individual mythos of the goddesses to the extent of it influencing their hobbies and personalities.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
A very sweet story, and I do like to read Link/Farore romance. I hope you do write more, maybe to see how the other Links love the Goddess. ~GraysonPaladin