Reviews for Never Boring
emythelemon chapter 18 . 4/21
excellent nsfw chapter. i loved it from the moment anders was using maggie as a fricken boner shield right to the delicious end. very happy you included them using some little magic tricks for teasing, that it for sure one of my favourite things to see in DA stories with mages going at it. all around great job after the build up of waiting for these two to just get together
emythelemon chapter 14 . 4/21
well in regards to my previous comment about zevran, now i rather just feel bad for him. maggie is very mad he left and i can tell this has made her see every interaction shes had with him in a bad light. its not necessarily that he is awful, just that seeing him through her head so to speak, has painted him to be bad. i get it. feel bad for the poor guy, can catch much of a break, but maggie is done with him so what will be, will be. also i just realized this was written before anything else of dragon age came out. im so used to reading current fics that i forget there was a time when we could only base stuff on what happened in origins and its dlcs. well im ready for maggie and anders to get together, best be happening ASAP
emythelemon chapter 10 . 4/21
oh man i love your warden. maggie has a certain spitfire to her that i really enjoy. shes a fun character to read and i love the whole "dont conscript every apostate you find" warning from alistair because thats totally what she wants to do. come to think of it, her character seems very much like what i picture a mage hawke to be like. sod the chantry, save the mages, wait how did i become such an important figure with responsibilities, whaaat? ya i think those 2 would be friends. there is one small thing that upsets me and that is your zevran characterization. i mean if you romance him to the end and get his earring, i mean its very heavily implied that even when he leaves he is trying to make sure the corws never come after him and that he can be safe to return to his warden. i can understand this characterization if the romance never progressed to the earring thing but a completed romance zev? very loyal. so thats my only thing. i get that he has to be out of the picture for anders to be IN the picture without angsty cheating stuff, but i feel like it really doesnt do zev as much justice as it could. sorry i love zevran a lot. that being said i still do really enjoy your writing overall and i love love anders so this is a great ride all around
LadyDark17 chapter 27 . 6/12/2015
You have no idea of how many times I've read this story. Nicely written, funny, serious when it needs to be, it has just the right amount of blood, fluff, magic and sexy times. Reading it again felt so nostalgic now, especially because you wrote this before Dragon Age 2 came out, and a lot of things happened in the "canon" Dragon Age in the meantime. Like Anders being possessed by Justice or seeing Morrigan's child in Dragon Age Inquisition. Awww, the memories :'D
Spitfire chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
The whole 'Amell is every human mage's last name' is bullshit. Amell is the last name of human mage warden, yes, but that's it. Amell is a noble family in the Free Marches as revealed in Dragon Age 2. So no, Amell is not every human mage's last name unless the Amell family had a random baby boom. Fucking up my favorite video game lore with only result in flames.
Mage chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Good stuff! Going to go read apostates. :)
Elazara-Dawn chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story. It was completely amazing!
I can't tell you how much I laughed at some of the points in this story. The revered mothers bed... now that's truth just too good. Not to mention it was a pretty great love scene as well.
Truly amazing job. Starting AOA right now. :)
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Lol that is the funniest version of blackjack!
stoobzzwife chapter 27 . 9/3/2011
Woo Hoo DONE! That was GREAT! And OMFG IS Anders Alistair's brother? Oh i could totally see that LOL! Ok, i am so off to start AOA!
stoobzzwife chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
Before i move on to the next awesome chapter...

"Continuity FAIL on my part. You can't actually recruit Loghain and make Alistair king unless he marries Anora in game. Oops. Well, let's just make her the Teyrna of Gwaren. She totally loves it there."

I just wanted to point out... its your story and your story is fan-fiction. If that means you want (or even by mistake) to change things up a little here and there, then by all means let it be! lol! I liked the change actually. I understand the whole "cannon" argument. I just dont agree with it. In fan-fiction i think you have the ability to change things to how it could have been and not have to get reamed by others because it didnt happen exactly like that in game. I mean honestly if no one ever changed anything we would all be reading and writing the exact same shit over and over LOL!

Just my two cents ;)

As for the story itself, as always... i love it! Im thinking i should be finished with this one tonight sometime and then i get to move on to the big one!
stoobzzwife chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
"What kind of person is friends with an assassin?" LOL Twice! Oh that made me chuckle!

Also, "I stuck my tongue out at her retreating back and snickered, adding a little dance." Ah yes, this is part of why i love Maggie. Such an animated character haha!

Unfortunately i cant see straight anymore from reading Blue Skies all day so i will have to stop here and pick up again tomorrow lol! I can already tell im going to love this though!
Suilven chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Such a great story and so well-written. I love Maggie and Anders together and I've read it 2 or 3 times already. Maggie and Alistair's griffin obsession always cracks me up and your steamy bits are hot. :)
JTheClivaz chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
'The Maker loves all who review'

I believe in the creators, shove off Chantry Wrench!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
Can't. Stop. Laughing. XD

You have a gift for comedy. I really envy your ability to write it, and also, I love you for making me laugh so hard. And I adore this story.

Best thing ever written:

"In war, victory and stabbings. In peace, vigilance after being stabbed. In death, sacrifice by stabbing."

Lulzing forever. *favs*
mille libri chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this romp. Maggie's a fun character with surprising depth, and the growing relationship between Maggie and Anders is both tender and funny.