Reviews for Never Boring
Spitfire chapter 13 . 2/28
The whole 'Amell is every human mage's last name' is bullshit. Amell is the last name of human mage warden, yes, but that's it. Amell is a noble family in the Free Marches as revealed in Dragon Age 2. So no, Amell is not every human mage's last name unless the Amell family had a random baby boom. Fucking up my favorite video game lore with only result in flames.
Mage chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Good stuff! Going to go read apostates. :)
Elazara-Dawn chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story. It was completely amazing!
I can't tell you how much I laughed at some of the points in this story. The revered mothers bed... now that's truth just too good. Not to mention it was a pretty great love scene as well.
Truly amazing job. Starting AOA right now. :)
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Lol that is the funniest version of blackjack!
stoobzzwife chapter 27 . 9/3/2011
Woo Hoo DONE! That was GREAT! And OMFG IS Anders Alistair's brother? Oh i could totally see that LOL! Ok, i am so off to start AOA!
stoobzzwife chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
Before i move on to the next awesome chapter...

"Continuity FAIL on my part. You can't actually recruit Loghain and make Alistair king unless he marries Anora in game. Oops. Well, let's just make her the Teyrna of Gwaren. She totally loves it there."

I just wanted to point out... its your story and your story is fan-fiction. If that means you want (or even by mistake) to change things up a little here and there, then by all means let it be! lol! I liked the change actually. I understand the whole "cannon" argument. I just dont agree with it. In fan-fiction i think you have the ability to change things to how it could have been and not have to get reamed by others because it didnt happen exactly like that in game. I mean honestly if no one ever changed anything we would all be reading and writing the exact same shit over and over LOL!

Just my two cents ;)

As for the story itself, as always... i love it! Im thinking i should be finished with this one tonight sometime and then i get to move on to the big one!
stoobzzwife chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
"What kind of person is friends with an assassin?" LOL Twice! Oh that made me chuckle!

Also, "I stuck my tongue out at her retreating back and snickered, adding a little dance." Ah yes, this is part of why i love Maggie. Such an animated character haha!

Unfortunately i cant see straight anymore from reading Blue Skies all day so i will have to stop here and pick up again tomorrow lol! I can already tell im going to love this though!
Suilven chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Such a great story and so well-written. I love Maggie and Anders together and I've read it 2 or 3 times already. Maggie and Alistair's griffin obsession always cracks me up and your steamy bits are hot. :)
JTheClivaz chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
'The Maker loves all who review'

I believe in the creators, shove off Chantry Wrench!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 25 . 6/3/2011
Can't. Stop. Laughing. XD

You have a gift for comedy. I really envy your ability to write it, and also, I love you for making me laugh so hard. And I adore this story.

Best thing ever written:

"In war, victory and stabbings. In peace, vigilance after being stabbed. In death, sacrifice by stabbing."

Lulzing forever. *favs*
mille libri chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this romp. Maggie's a fun character with surprising depth, and the growing relationship between Maggie and Anders is both tender and funny.
arysani chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I love your continuity fail. I mean, dude, he's king, but you just conscripted this other dude. Kings do not interfere. I swear doing that cuts off SO many possibilities.

On the other hand, the idea of them all spitting on the archdemon's corpse is pretty damn hilarious.
arysani chapter 22 . 2/28/2011
You know, I think it does make total sense that most mages are devout Andrastians. After all, it wasn't ANDRASTE who said "chain 'em up" and I think both Anders and Maggie have made the points that they just want to be useful, and in being useful, they're not dangerous, they're HELPING. I get the templars purpose, I do - but a little more camaraderie and less "I'm waiting for you to give me an excuse to kill you" would be helpful. If the tower were more like some sort of Conservatory, where mage children are sent to learn and then sent out into the world to be useful, perhaps in small groups with a templar that is raised right along with them so that they both understand why each is necessary without the bonus hate...it'd be a great system.
Avayla chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
Found your fanfic from the DA:O Anders squee thread. I've been dying for a good Anders story since I was playing through Awakenings (just finished yesterday!) Then I found out he's going to be a LI in DA2! After I gathered myself from the puddle on the floor, I rushed to pick a story and started with this one. PERFECT! I love Maggie. She is completely awesome and her sarcasm makes me want to be her bff 4evah. And your Anders was amazing and made me ask my husband if he ever thought about growing his hair out and getting an earring. Alas, I think may have to sate my love for Anders in your very long next story of my new favorite two mages. Should keep me satisfied for the next few weeks till March 8th! Keep up the great work!
x.Janele.x chapter 27 . 2/14/2011
Wasn't expecting that ending to come up so fast! I really liked it, I'm totally on an Anders rampage right now with all the DA2 stuff going on- Anders romance, squee!

Loved your fic though, it was different enough from the actual game to keep me on my toes and interested. I'll probably start reading the next one in this universe (and maybe go back to Maggie/Zevran's story, but not sure...) but AoA is so long!

Keep up the good work, I really liked it! :)