Reviews for Summertime Clothes
sneakygirl08 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Bless you for writing smutty first love in all of its gorgeous uncertainty. Learning my first love and being discovered by him ... bliss. And an adoring, unselfish young Edward is really fun to read. Thank you for writing.
movethe.earth chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
First of all, I fucking LOVE Animal Collective and that song, which makes me automatically love you for the rest of my life. It's so wonderful to find fellow Animal Collective fans.

Second of all, this is so well written! I love this slightly awkward, but still perfect Bella and Edward. You're a wonderful writer, keep going. :)
HeBelongstoMe chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I love it. You capture the feeling of that age so well. The feeling of falling in love, and sexual exploration.

I love this. Thanks for sharing.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I really got the atmosphere! Nice work!
ecxe chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
love these. perfect for summer reading:)
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Great chapter. I really like this Edward and Bella. I can't wait to read more. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Great chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Great chapter. I really liked the way things just didn't suddenly spring into the whole sexual aspects of their relationship. The build up makes the sexual stuff more worthwhile. )
heywoodlane chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Loved the one-shot, so glad you're continuing the story!
Chicklette chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
*sigh*

Insane how few reviews this has. I love, love, love it. Thank you.
aklsdjf chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
love it
DameNellie chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
You know how much I adore this! I love the way you write them so realistically. They're both so sweet and awkward and adorable. And yet you still manage to make it so hot!

This just makes me so eager for more of these two!
k562 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
love it.
hush whisper chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
oh my, you've convinced me that grizzly bear makes an ace soundtrack for making out!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Yes please, I'd like some more.