Reviews for Ruffles and Lace
Coral Q's bff chapter 1 . 8/1
Omg this was too funny and definitely hot, you've got me flushed all bad with your one shot! This was a great read!
Ahh this is so hot. There are tons of parts I want to point to and say 'that's my favourite bit' but there are so many that it would just be a waste of time to list them. One that pops up is Joeys little 'nyus'. I fapped to this.
sky-kaijou chapter 1 . 3/24
You're making fans in 2017! This story was so funny it had me in stitches!
Ischemia chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Love it! So cute and hot. Great job!
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Super duper cute!

I really liked it :)
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That. Was. Amazing.

Joey is so cute! o

Shadow
Windlibra10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this was really good. I liked it. Very funny.
bluecow chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hello, I am a HUGE fan of yours, I've read a large majority of your stories and I adore all those that I have read. This, is no exception, of course~

I'm currently working on a fanfic and the basic concept for this is that the characters are all actors, who have been employed by fangirls to act out their favourite fan fictions. So basically, you get backstage scenes and you get to hear their true reactions to the situations- and I was wondering if I could base chapter 2 off Ruffles and Lace.

I'll give you full credit and put a link in, and if you don't want me to, I won't do it~
Deme chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So fucking good. Wonderful, emotional, clean writing style. I love you for writing this.
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
LOL! SMEXY AND CUTE! you are a true artist! im so glad i visited! teehee,that was amazing!
Thecattygrl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Please continue it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

*Mokuba eyes*

Pretty please?
Shr00m chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was just...woah.

( as in 'i loved it' )
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Yay! maid joey! Of course Seto would be all hot for his puppy!
VTPfirewolf137 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
HAHA amazing!
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
3 Cute! and Hot too! It's actually pretty cute with these two together. Love it and thank you for writing it! XD