Reviews for Abandoned
Grimgrendel chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Cool battle! :) Is Ruby going to join the team? Probably not, but one can dream. xD

Seeing everyone's level, I'm surprised that Noir is only at level 33. Knowing that she is related to Maki, I expected her to be about as skilled, around lv94-96. Maybe she can somehow dodge the poked detection and make herself appear weaker, but I somehow doubt that. So if she's really lv33, what the hell does she want with Maki?! So suspicious…

Plum also needs to get stronger. She's lagging behind everyone; even Tale (having evolved once) has way better stats and attacks than our beloved mawile. It's time she finds some time to train on her own and familiarize herself with her attacks. She needs to be up to the task of protecting Noir after all :P
Grimgrendel chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
Up until the very last line, I fell more and more in love with Noir; it's just so cute how she acts around Plum! x3

And then she had to do the evil laugh. Noooooo! Why did I fall for it! xP It was clear she was faking, yet a small part of me (well, okay, quite the significant part) wanted her to forever stay this shy and adorable. I'm so damn conflicted about her character, and I love it :D It's also funny how Plum naturally reach out to her, while being perfectly aware how weird this is. I'm sure she's as conflicted as I am right now :P

I'll be waiting for more (romantic) development among the current team, along with a continuation to Maki and Sky's infiltration of Team Rocket. I don't have a clue where this last part is heading to, but if it features Maki, sign me in for more! :D
Grimgrendel chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
A gothorita! I wasn't that far off. xD

Noir is so manipulative, it's scary. She must be of a very high level, which may be how she's able to read Mist's mind without her noticing. Or, she doesn't actually need to invade their thoughts to read her. I don't know which is worse… :\

We saw some more of Maki! YAY! x3 And by the look of things, we might get a tidbit of info or two on her soon. I can hardly wait. :D
Ikuto Verule chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
Another excellent chapter! I waited about three months before I came back to this website to see if you had added another one, and it was totally worth it! love the use of suspense and comedy. I'm going to start wrinting fanfictions myself soon, and I was wondering if I could add you as a friend on facebook or something. Keep up the good work dude! (oh and ps again, could you add a hyperactive riolu named ryu to the team? it would be so awesome! 3 but anyways its your story so just keep adding awesome material! Reveiw ya next update!)
Grimgrendel chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
So many feels! So much tension! w
I love how you make them all interact with each other in such a realistic way. Under the usual bickering between the two, both Plum and Tale reveal that really they care for each other, not just as traveling partners, but as friends and family.
Loving it 3

Aaaaaand, new mysterious characters. I wonder what pokemon Lady Lucy(Noir apparently) is. My first guess would be a Gothita, with Shuppet as a close second. Are they looking for Plum too? If so it seems like everyone is looking for Plum for some reason xD

Keep writing. Cause I'm still reading :)
Ikuto Veirule chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
(I already commented on chapter 17, so I have to review on this one instead) Btw I think Aruma is awesome! A psychotic, bloodthirsty jubilee Pokemon? SWEET! Oh and Please let Tale pull through. It would kinda suck if he died from the toxic attack. although that would make an interesting plot development... BUT NO! Tale must live on! For Maki- err Plum!
Ikuto Veirule chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?! I woke up at 12:00 at night with a sudden urge to look up mawile hentai. AHEM... I turned on my nintendo ds and browsed the internet. I some how made my way to this website and stumbled upon your story. I COULD NOT STOP READING! Up until 6:00 in the morning, I stayed up reading your fanfiction and I must commend you! You have made an excellent story! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! I'm begging you to post the next chapter! btw do you have a facebook?
(PS: This might sound a little selfish on my part but could you include a hyperactive riolu named ryu? Please?)
Grimgrendel chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Vern is so cute! I'm definitely shipping him with Plum, even if you say there is nothing romantic there. I can also see some resemblances between his master Serena and Plum. Long black hair (long black mouth/hair), porcelain skin (mawile qualifies), the most gentle touch (Plum is acting unexpectedly nice to him). If he loved his trainer, I can see why he has fallen for Plum :)

And he definitely needs to make another appearance later on.

"Yes... take that you jerk, I totally outrank you in Mist's head. And you are just a whipping boy... muhahaha."
I laugh so hard! xD After the motherly scene with vern, hearing Plum make an evil laugh is just so out of character but so appropriate that I can't think of anything but WIN!

I'll patiently wait for more, even if it takes six months or a year :) That's what fans do, no?
Torterra999 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
continue!
Shadowr2d2kirby chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Please finish this fanfic, it's amazing! And you've pent waaay too long working on this to just stop now! I want to learn more about their pasts and stuff!
The only problem is sometimes you use 'past tense' where you should be using 'present tense'
Anyways, keep up the good work!
mr unset chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
you there? you gonna update anytime soon? please do... i really wanna see how it all goes...
Killthief99 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Yay! You updated it! We also got to learn a little bit more about Maki and finally Sky is in the story! I wonder if he will actually win, because he seemed pretty weak in Plum's memories.
FaYis chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Loved that combo move!
Typhlosion's coolest is eruption, then smashing through falling rocks with double edge, and finally, as soon as all the reckless running into eruption debris has torn apart it's health, Blaze Activated BlastBurn!
Grimgrendel chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Great! A new chapter! So now we have an unknown psychic that's going to join Plum's group. I wonder what kind of pokemon it is. An Espeon? A Gardevoir? Oooohhh! I want more! The plot is expanding. So many question with the first one being :Who's Maki!
And then we have Sky looking for his sister Maki and challenged by her former master. This is going to be interresting!
Killthief99 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Great story so far! I love how you have given Plum all these different personas that could occur in her dreams or desperate moments. I feel sorry for Plum, if her childhood was pretty much being surrounded by perverts and being experimented on. But the parts with Sky was pretty funny. But there is still dome confusion that occurs to me about Plum is again, all those personas. Are they linked to each other in some way? Hopefully you'll cover that one day in the story. Hope you update soon!