Reviews for Cerulean
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
No, I want to see an ending! I know you'll probably never continue this but... Argh! Such a good plot and stuff! It's just a shame, it's a really good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Will you ever update again? It's REALLY good
1DATMLP chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
I. NEED. MORE!
clokinz chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
UPDATE THIS FIC PLEASE! What id Alfred's Part 2?! What's this change? Is he gonna turn human?! is permanent?! Please oh please continue this oh so wonderfully fluffy fic! My inner fangirl is craving it like it's on period!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I'm not sure if you are planning on updating, but either way I am really pleased with the ending. Even though I didn't get to see Alfred propose or see how they would solve their issue, I thought the story was very sweet and sooo adorable! This was really cute and I'm glad I read it! Good job! Xoxo
Janesa chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Great story! Please continue?
Janesa chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
My new OPT, King Arthur x Alfred the Great.
jetblackrose9922 chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
I know it has been years since you updated, but I just found this and I love it. I don't mind if you don't, but I would love to see what happens to these adorkable boys! I love this story and I hope this love may encourage you to write again :)
ArkieR chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
This is so sweet! Merpeople are my secret obsession. XD
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Ahaha!
This is so cute! Not sure if it's still going but yay! Keep up the good work!
And... Shouldn't you call 'Russia' Ivan in here?

Sorry. Just me and noticing names.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
The fact that you've written a fic about my absolute favorite couple in my most favorite place in the world makes me so incredibly happy! And I so agree with Arthur about spending a day on the sound being a great way to spend the day. And merman Alfred is so cute! And Arthur is so cute! I love this!
Karano chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Aww, isn't this story the best AU I've read in quite a long time? It's so beautiful, really.
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wait is this it? I really really love this one!
StarrNight chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Ahhhhh you can't just not finish this story! I totally want to know what happens next!
CappyHope chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
This is just one of those stories I keep coming back to years later and still loving it as much as I did before. I really wished you'd kept going with this; I was so excited to see what would come of it. :) Here's hoping one day you'll find a reason to wrap it up, no matter how far off that may be.