Reviews for Cerulean
ArkieR chapter 9 . 5/5
This is so sweet! Merpeople are my secret obsession. XD
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 9 . 5/3
Ahaha!
This is so cute! Not sure if it's still going but yay! Keep up the good work!
And... Shouldn't you call 'Russia' Ivan in here?

Sorry. Just me and noticing names.
The fact that you've written a fic about my absolute favorite couple in my most favorite place in the world makes me so incredibly happy! And I so agree with Arthur about spending a day on the sound being a great way to spend the day. And merman Alfred is so cute! And Arthur is so cute! I love this!
Karano chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Aww, isn't this story the best AU I've read in quite a long time? It's so beautiful, really.
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wait is this it? I really really love this one!
StarrNight chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Ahhhhh you can't just not finish this story! I totally want to know what happens next!
CappyHope chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
This is just one of those stories I keep coming back to years later and still loving it as much as I did before. I really wished you'd kept going with this; I was so excited to see what would come of it. :) Here's hoping one day you'll find a reason to wrap it up, no matter how far off that may be.
Chibi Pineapple chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
This story is so cute and romantic! I really want to see what happens next and I wish you would write the next chapter, but I understand that some people can be very busy. I just wish I could read some more since it's such a wonderful fanfiction!
societallyDysfunctional chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This is really really amazing so far! I absolutely love the storyline, and everyone is so in-character (even though some are mermen..) I can't wait to see what happens! There have been a bunch of times when one of the mermen says something about not seeing Alfred again, and it might be implying that Alfred is going to become human somehow. I don't really know, actually, but it seems to be mentioned and Alfred is too oblivious to realize it. I love how they didn't fall in love at first sight and actually became friends first.
I don't know if this will ever happen, but I'd love to see Francis' astonished reaction once he sees proof that Arthur isn't lying!
Anyway, really sweet, amazing, and fantastic! I see you haven't updated in years, but please! you definitely should, this is great. (no pressure, I'm sorry)

Keep writing!
Rebecca
Phantom Ice chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Eep!
I adore this story, its absolutely, well, adorable!
So cute.
I also enjoyed your characterization of Arthur. He seems lonely, but not depressed (or should I say 'seemed' lonely).
Sorry I don't have more to say right now, my computers acting up making it hard to type, but its good.
Also, in that part this chapter where Tori's and Alfred were talking, you accidently (I assume) refered to Ivan as Russia near the beginning.
Good Luck!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Oh mannnn... it would be fantastic if you would complete this. It'd make me and I am sure many others very happy.
Akina27 chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Wow this is a great story! I know you haven't worked on it for a while but I'm dying to know what happens next.
PewDieCry548 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Please update, this is so amazing and awesome and ffgbhunjhvudr I just bhuvfyctyhnujk PLEASE!1!
TheClassyPhoenix chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
It's awesome!
anikidazo chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
this is so cute i love it! i hope you haven't abandoned it! :') thanks for your hard work!