Reviews for Partners for Life
G3r1k chapter 6 . 9/8
Hi. If you're still looking for an idea bouncer I volunteer. I have to say I greatly enjoy this story. And yes I know Naruto. I'm a bit shaky on Digimon but that's what the internets for. I also have lots of time on my hands (usually) so yeah. If your still looking let me know.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 6 . 5/20
continues the story
draco7347 chapter 6 . 4/6
cant wait for new chapters
reaver216 chapter 6 . 2/26
I can help you if you want I got some good ideas every now and then but I'm no good with putting them down also are they going to DNA digivolve
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
awesome please update
Victor John Foxfire chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Man, it's good to see you're still updating this!
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Nice
leaf ninja chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
When are you gonna get back to Code Kitsu? That story has potential, man! I know it!
sirmikeshark chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I've read a couple of digimon X naruto fics and I have not seen any of them have a ne at the end of naruto's lines and during the part with the two guarding the wrong door after that scene in a big room lee and sasuke fight and sasuke had awaken his blood line during the fight on the bridge in waves also during the written part of the exam Naruto looks like he' freaking out and in digimon it seems in every season so far the male human got male digimon partners while the female's got female partners so nice touch with mixing that up a bit. if you watch both Naruto and digimon all of the seasons and every episode for both shows it'll give you some ideas to use for this story until you find someone to help you... but not me I have only a limited time and not that good with make stories so please don't ask ok.
Aramus13 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Hey, glad to see this story finally updating again! I look forward to see how this storyline will differ from the original ones. Digi fusion?
ChaosIzanagiNoOokami chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
this is a great fanfiction it is on of the best ones ive read and ive read hundreds of them.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
Nice chapter wonder what is in store for Naruto and his team anyways keep up the great work!
zerochance117 chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
I like your story and I will help if I can if u give me an example/sample of an idea for the story I'll try to get back to u with ideas of my own for u to use
zachary12 chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
nice job
Animeguy1101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
I've had an interest in this story since you first started posting it and kept wondering where it was going, and basically I would like to help you with ideas for this story if your interested. I am very familiar with both Naruto and Digimon series too, almost anything minor it don't know or remember I can probably look up easy for you too.