Reviews for Partners for Life
John Vector Foxfire chapter 6 . 7/31
Man, it's good to see you're still updating this!
yindragonkiba chapter 6 . 7/26
Nice
leaf ninja chapter 1 . 7/24
When are you gonna get back to Code Kitsu? That story has potential, man! I know it!
sirmikeshark chapter 6 . 7/23
I've read a couple of digimon X naruto fics and I have not seen any of them have a ne at the end of naruto's lines and during the part with the two guarding the wrong door after that scene in a big room lee and sasuke fight and sasuke had awaken his blood line during the fight on the bridge in waves also during the written part of the exam Naruto looks like he' freaking out and in digimon it seems in every season so far the male human got male digimon partners while the female's got female partners so nice touch with mixing that up a bit. if you watch both Naruto and digimon all of the seasons and every episode for both shows it'll give you some ideas to use for this story until you find someone to help you... but not me I have only a limited time and not that good with make stories so please don't ask ok.
Aramus13 chapter 6 . 7/2
Hey, glad to see this story finally updating again! I look forward to see how this storyline will differ from the original ones. Digi fusion?
ChaosIzanagiNoOokami chapter 6 . 6/29
this is a great fanfiction it is on of the best ones ive read and ive read hundreds of them.
SPark681 chapter 6 . 6/29
Nice chapter wonder what is in store for Naruto and his team anyways keep up the great work!
zerochance117 chapter 6 . 6/28
I like your story and I will help if I can if u give me an example/sample of an idea for the story I'll try to get back to u with ideas of my own for u to use
zachary12 chapter 6 . 6/28
nice job
Animeguy1101 chapter 6 . 6/28
I've had an interest in this story since you first started posting it and kept wondering where it was going, and basically I would like to help you with ideas for this story if your interested. I am very familiar with both Naruto and Digimon series too, almost anything minor it don't know or remember I can probably look up easy for you too.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 6/28
Loving this bond, and I'm seen EVERY Digimon episode available except the coming adv3, I would be glad to help:)
blue-hart chapter 6 . 6/28
i like it i would also like to see these team if its ok with you

Team-10

Gaara and Lopmon
Temari and Hawkmon
kankuro and Impmon
Cormin12 chapter 6 . 6/28
One, when and where did naruto get modifie cards? That is rather vital. Two, Koromon and Tsunomon, when did they de-digivolve? Three of a sounding board is what you want I could help, but it depends on what you want to know, I know the series up to Kagua, but anything after her like the last movie or chapter with naruto and friends kids I skipped, it just didn't appeal to me.
RHatch89 chapter 6 . 6/28
awesome update :)
Thespurgin chapter 5 . 6/28
Hmmm.

This seems a bit choppy, but not a bad chapter.

Awwww Paomon. How cute! Fits with Kakashi's canine theme too, what with Cerbermon and then later, Anubismon.

So that's it then? Naruto and Renamon are getting shipped? Hmmm... interspecies, but hardly the wierdest thing. Personally, I'm more surprised we haven't seen any Kyuubi/Kurama at this point. He'd have SOMETHING to say about her.
Also: Poor Hinata probably won't take this well... heh, would be interesting if she'd gotten the Renamon, and Naruto something else (though what escapes me ATM)

And now Digimon seem to be contagious. This bears some concern.