Reviews for Inevitable Discovery
Sequel plzzz :)
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awesome!
Rome chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story. Too cute. Always love Alex being a little sassy.
Nita chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
How in the world did I miss this story the first time? I love it! You definitely need to keep writing for this ship.
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Much better ending in my opinion! Very cute story! I love flirty Alex.. good stuff!
I Can Be Anything chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was some great writing with a funny storyline, I liked it :)
HerFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was damn funny. Loved it! Thanks for the grin.
V chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Simply wonderful, I love it. I haven't seen the episode yet but I don't think I'm going to I prefer to stick to fanfic where my dreams came true every time I read one.

Thanks for sharing

LOCISVU chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
SCORE!
Oh my chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was one of the best highlights of my night. Barring my, "Day Off" I accomplished a lot in spring cleaning and whatnot, but I felt something was missing..and I think it was a little A/O and the Unfinished ep that haunted all of us, Lol.

Thank you so much for writing this, the Fluff hit the right spot and now I can sleep with a smile on my face, Lol.

Thanks again!
chawkchic chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
:) Now that was a fun way to get some answers. Gotta love me some Olivia and Alex.
Azure Adams chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
M very nice
Jade Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
loved it! i love the way you portray Alex. I caught myself laughing aloud at most of the parts. my vote is that you should continue it...but i'm bias since i'm all for any Alex/Olivia pairing. :)
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like it. You definitely should write more. Alex meeting an ex at the end was my favorite part.
olivia-benson1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i loved it especially the end when they kissed