Reviews for Fear, Hate and Something More
i love this story.
The Dark Side Of the Sun chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is BEAUTIFUL!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
wow...that was some powerful stuff. my eyes kept getting wider as i continued reading, i bet it was a pretty funny sight. XD Every time Jesse dies i feel a little surprised even though i've that movie over a dozen times now... when will i ever learn? XD Anyway, nice work!
Every Wolf Has It's Howl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was one of my favorite western movies of all time. I think this is well written, and you matched the character's personalities perfectly. Well done!:)
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thank you for writing this! Haha, I really enjoyed it :D
48rounin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I just finish watching the movie and as you said the sexual tension was... I just couldn't ignore it, I specially loved the night before the assassination when bobby wandered around the house, i was like 'waa' when bobby lied in jesse's bed sniffing his ponder, he was so cute! Whatever I loved your story )
sshortblnd chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
It's not that bad, I don't blame you :)
gonattsaga chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It isn't bad at all, I quite loved it, besides a few typos and whatnot it was very well-written and you're right, that movie is oozing with UST between those two and I can't believe there aren't any more fics in this fandom! Anyway, I loved this and really hope you'll write more!
bloommagical chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol, i know nothing about these two characters, but i liked it.