Reviews for Death of a playboy
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
very realistic, this could be attained to a modern life story, your hand writing style is realistic which is a complete opposite of mine, I should try that some time.. :)
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I consider Jack, who's an insufferable prick with no conscience or compassion. Then I consider Celia, who became hopelessly over-dependent.

Then I consider the fact that he's going to wind up killing them both, and it doesn't seem so bad.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh morbid :) I like it a lot.

Jack's such an ambiguous character, you took full advantage of that :D
honeybun57 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well done, I always wondered why everyone could leave but not Jack. It made me smile. Good luck in the competition.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was an interesting story! Hm, I must say I never thought about marriage in that way before. Gosh, Celia sounds like the bride from hell in this! Poor Jack... or should we really feel sorry for him? His wish was granted after all!

I found only a couple of really nit picky mistakes, but nothing that detracted from the overall way I enjoyed reading this!

Good luck in the contest!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Entry verified!

Well, Jack, you reap what you sow... but I guess you can cut it all down just as easily. Oh, the puns. _;

Still, this was very well done. The paragraphs are still a little long, but as of right now, I can't really see where you could cut them. A very interesting idea, though.

Good luck in the contest!

Peace and Love