Reviews for Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly!
Sacrass chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
great chapter i had a really good laugh; just a little question since Ivy can use other powers besides being a magical girl

Can Negi use Magia Erebea?

take care and update soon
Mike the2 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
i think you broke my brain.

i can honestly not describe this story any other way
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Whoooo. What a relief. I was worried when I read the title that you were going to turn Harry into a magical girl. Bringing in his gender swapping extra-dimensional counterpart was a relief. If my calculations are correct, Harry should be more relieved that his cross-dimensional double saved himself and Kincaid from a fate worse than death than he'll be weirded out by his double being a gender swapping magical girl. Kincaid's definitely gonna ask for that raise though. There's no telling how Lara will react to being freed, but I see her making a crack at her native Harry about his female alter ego being better than him.

Oh, and just an idea, but how about The Sarcastic Captains, Magical Boy Immortal Face of Bo and The Great Captain Witty Jack Sparrowhawk?

OK. I just read this back to myself and had to question my sanity. I really need some Mountain Dew to stabilize myself, and none of those new crappy flavors either. The only good Dews are Regular Mountain Dew, Baja Blast Mountain Dew, and Mountain Dew Voltage. All other variations bite.

Keep up the exquisite woek!
lucidscreamer chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
I think I pulled something from laughing so hard.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*huff*huff*huff*GASP! I'm gonna need a new set of lungs and a tonselectomy if you have MOAR of this exquisite crack. I mean, GOD! I haven't seen this much cracky crossing since you had everyone their grandma and the kitchen sink come to help Raven fight off a demon horde.

As a side note, "Magister Magi Kitsune Girl Negiā€¦ Magical Girl Soulfire Angel-Redemptor Harrry." They now exist. Their existance is paramount to incredible series-specific saphic crack. You know you want to make them more than footnotes in this story; the possibilities you have with them are vast and "perky."

...Ok, even I'm getting wierded out at myself here. I've gotta stop taking these month breaks from checking my emails for updates and then indulging in massive doses of well written crack; it's not healthy.

Keep up the incredible work!
nolrai chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
My Brain!

Good job!
shanejayell chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Bwa ha ha ha ha!

_

I likey.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
You had me at the title. There was simply NO way I could not read this. And I'm glad I did, because it's very entertaining!
Zap Rowsdower chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I'm not entirely certain whether to stage an intervention or give you a standing ovation. Either way, good show!
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I didn't think that this could get any more crack-a-lackin, but I was wrong. At this moment, I'm snickering at the tought of all the characters that probably got nailed by the flower power of the shippa. I'm pretty sure the most cracktastic pairing I remember from a while back was a fic that paired Naruto, Namine, Soi Fon, Ginny Weasley, and the Dark Magician girl together.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hahaha, this was hilarious. Ridiculous, but very, very funny. Is it bad that I enjoyed it so much? I think you're probably right about the beginning-flashback-thing, by the way. And the Merlin getting that crazy-Saruman look in his eyes . . . he is a lot like that sometimes, isn't he? And her magical weapon is a chainsaw . . . called bling . . . sniggered the whole way through this, well done. Kudos for including Ivy, too; she's just adorable. I had fun trying to guess all the magical boys and girls, as well, even though I missed plenty. Why is Harry a girl? Or did you just do that because his reaction could only be priceless? Please continue. It's too funny to dump.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Certainly recognized a few of those, lol.

But where do you come up with these ideas?

lmao.

Keep up the good work!
bissek chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
What, no Magical Samurai Catgirl Himari?
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is so cracktastic that I don't know where to start. The sheer absurdity of this boggles the mind. It's like an interesting car crash. I can't look away, even if I wanted to (which I don't by the way). Over all this was hilarious. Nice work as usual.

Ja ne