Reviews for Encounters
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
You should update soon I'd appreciate it greatly
BleedinLuva1123 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
This is sooooooo good! Please update soon!
PrincessK16 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Great story! Please continue writing this and update soon! Keep up the awesome work and don't stop writing please! :)
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
lOve it so far! Your an awesome writer!
The Obsessive Book-aholc chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
okay, gotta say your story's really awesome...especially loved the last chapter...and the plot has really got me intrigued..which girl were they talking about?ooh and i love reading the flashbacks, always loved those..:)..anywayz pleeeease update soon..

love, mahi.
Molivline chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I love where the plot is going in this story! It's very exciting and interesting. But I hope that Lais becomes more of an active character. Right now, it seems like things are always happening to her and other people always deal with it while she stumbles along. Not that that isn't necessarily a realistic thing for her to do, especially when she's first in shock, but I hope that she isn't always like that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

LKyellow chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Very good chapie. Please update again soon! :)
Roseweasley85 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Omg, this story is SO good! Please update soon!
DawnYew2674 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
You can't leave it there !

That is totaly unfair !

I want to no what happens next !

You have to say what happens not leave it on a cliff hanger !

But the righting and storey content are great, I just don't enjoy being left on a cliff hanger :P
RottenedRipe chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
What kind of ending is that? Please post the next chapter soon. I need to know more.
talyag chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh whats upppppppp

update haha
11Renee11 chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
And she's back! I was SO super excited to see that you had a new chapter up:) Great work! You've totally got me guessing about what's going to happen next...which is refreshing. I've got the feeling I am going to be surprised when you let us know what, exactly, Lais has gotten herself into:)
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
I love it! Please upload soon! They need to have a moment where they kiss and have a heavy make out session! mmmm yummy! I'm hooked on this story now! PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD SOON!
homeric chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Oh dear, Lais is a bit out of her depth isn't she? Throwing up on Sirius's shoes - can't blame her, bit oh the embarrasment.

I liked how much Lily was a bit of a voice of calm in the whole thing, even though she herself is worried.

And enter the Order of the Phoenix!

Enjoyable as always,looking forward to the next chapter.

(Happy birthday for tuesday :))
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Hehehe, I like it. Especially where she vomited on his shoes. :P Yay! She's safe now! I'm excited, I like how it's progressing, slow and steady (although, don't get me wrong, the drama is rather fast paced, the plot is slowly progressing and I like that, it's a nice, natural rate)

Update soonish, pleases!