Reviews for My Day In The Morgue
L chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Haha, fab fi c - well in character :)
CassieFabray chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Great ending toa very nice story.
CassieFabray chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Very cool dialouge for this chapter.
CassieFabray chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
That was kinda sweet with Dr. Cox opening up to J.D.
CassieFabray chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Nice second chapter. Love the Angst.
CassieFabray chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was hilarious, and well written. Good job!
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Sweet ending!:)
moonagedaydreaming chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Now this, I like ) I can't count the lines that made me laugh out loud xD Poor Ted... he finally jumps and still fails! This sure did entertain me, keep the fics coming! D
EliH2 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
:) Great finale. I could picture Dr. Cox's pain at giving him a compliment. And locking up that Janitor was funny. Hehe... anyhow, update your other fics soon!
EliH2 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Hahaha! I was a bit disappointed that we would be leaving JD and Dr. Cox for this chapter, but this was so totally worth it! It was really funny. *chuckle* Gosh, I miss the old Scrubs. If only *tilts head to side and stares off into distance* No! Snap out of it... anyway, this chapter was very amusing, and everyone was really in character. Gotta love Laverne "God's gonna smite your ass." Lol. Anyway, I loved it. Update soon!
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I love how you've ventured away from J.D. and Dr. Cox's situation to focus a bit more on the secondary characters. It makes the story seem more real because in the show, they always do that. Again, this was a great chapter and I'm looking forward to more!
Bunny1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I'm lovin' it!:)
EliH2 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Ah, bonding. JD would probably have made a decent shrink... nice chapter. Only one problem... I'm now craving cookies! Just to prove to you that your rule works... anyway, update soon!
EliH2 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Poor stressed out JD. Although it does make for some interesting interactions with Dr. C. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010