Reviews for A Veela Tale
Hotmamantx chapter 18 . 1/12
Okay I think I read most of your fanfics now . Would like someone new ones please
Nora G chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Wow, good story! So much better than I thought after readining the summary, really original. :)
One little problem... Previous chapter ended with Narcissa and Lucius occupied until early morning... So Lucius can't go to Hermione's home at midnight. :(
Everything else is perfect! I can't wait to finish reading this story. :) Thanks for writing it!
Arciere chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
This was going so well and the drama was up and then BAM! All of a sudden Radu just decides to leave and Draco proposes? There was so much dramatic potential! Le sigh.

I'm still interested to see what's going on because I've loved the story so far, but that was disappointing.
catalina05 chapter 18 . 10/8/2017
Awww this story was cute, I have never read a story were both are veelas. Very good story.
MotekElm chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
beautiful Veela tale. the first one I've read where they are both veelas.
coyg81 chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
That was so good. Really enjoyed that. Looking forward to reading more of your works x
coyg81 chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Woah... wasn't expecting that! Great chapter. Loved it x
coyg81 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Interesting first chapter. You got me intrigued and I love Veela fics
Dream Painter chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
Highly enjoyable tale. It made for a very satisfying read. Thanks for sharing!
Maya chapter 17 . 4/26/2017
Hahahahhahhaa amazing my account is 2017DramioneAlways btw. I love how Blaise slapped him and how she screamed cause of flying.
2017DramioneAlways chapter 16 . 4/26/2017
REVENGE mwahahahahahahhaahhahhaha
2017DramioneAlways chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
I am Lucius in this story btw
niki66 chapter 18 . 4/10/2017
AWWWWWWWWWW This story drew me in so fast. SO much faster than most of the other Dramione stories i've come across. I loved the way you wrote it and the connection they had. I was brought to laughter, tears, anger, and happiness from one chapter to the next. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with the world. I'm so blessed to have come across it. I can't wait to read more of your writing.

~Niki~
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 18 . 4/3/2017
Hello,
I'm not sure if you are still reading this, but I thought your story deserved a review.
I enjoyed it very much. It's good to find a veela story, which is actually finished. Generally well rounded, although Hermione was a little too wonderful for a 'human being' and you never explained who was the veela trying to mate with her in the mating ritual.
Also Ron should get a life in Azkaban for what he did.

Also, I would really like to see Lucius sweating in his running gear...mmmm

Fox