Reviews for A Veela Tale
Ouch! Does Draco not know why foreplay is so necessary?

Loved Severus walking her down the aisle - great touch.
Narcissa spends a lot of time with naked Hermione. Should Draco and Lucius be concerned?
I didn't like the part where sex equals pain, where they just tossed out the fact that they had both wanted to wait for marriage (not that I care about that, but they'd said they wanted to wait then all of a sudden they didn't) and I don't like a spineless Hermione.
Why aren't they being allowed to mate? They're both of age. It seems needlessly cruel to keep them apart.
Rhyannath chapter 6 . 4/5
"He was taking breathes..." No e in what you meant there. Breaths. Or he was breathing.
What a charming tale! I loved it!
cxunndra168 chapter 18 . 2/1
I loved your story...
onetree chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Nearly 2am and I just finished this! So worth getting dry-eyed staring at my phone hahahahah I LOVE THIS FIC :)
onetree chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Love reading this! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Great story! Really enjoyed it! :-)
ashash52009 chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh. I read your story in no time at all. It was probably the best Veela story I have ever read. I love it.
Alice Cards chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Sadly this fantatstic story has come to an end. :'(. It is amazing in many ways, the only quirk is some misspelling and grammar errors, but other then that I loved it! It had a fantastic story and the way it is written fascinates me. You are officially one of my favorite authors! Keep up the good work! So goodbye, or as we say in Greece, αντίο!
-Alice Cards
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
i am a bit confused
Sarah chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Nice name for the child!
thingshavechanged chapter 18 . 4/19/2014