Reviews for A Veela Tale
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/24
A tad boring to just summarise what's up with everyone in the first chapter.
LOLZORZ chapter 7 . 11/4
So, I like what you've done with Hermione, making her bloodline a bit more obscured, but still having her be a muggle-born, kinda. I like that because lots of fics make her a pureblood, and I feel like that takes away from the point of her character. This is a story about racism, and having her be living proof that those of the oppressed or hated race of wizards, and yet still being the best of the best was the entire point of Hermione's existence. I like how you explain how she's a veela, whilst still keeping her who she is, a muggle-born, kinda. I love how you've made all the characters have believable reasons to live, making Harry have a broom shop, having Ron and Hermione brake up, as well as having Ron work with his brother! The one thing I don't like so far, is how fast Lucious reconciles with Hermione, though, I don't really think that my dislike for it is justified, as I never liked Lucious as a character. Though, I'm horribly impressed with your writing, and absolutely entranced by what you've done! I'm so excited to finish this!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 5 . 11/3
Wow...that chapter just took things up a notch! So the Veelas finally meet! Very yummy ending to the And, Lucius and Narcissa arent' being blood bigoted bores...very nice!

Sorry to be the spelling police, just wanted to let you know, "shuttered" means to close "he shuttered the windows" or "shuttered his emotions".

In the 18th paragraph you wrote, "He shuttered, took the print out and almost ran out of there." It should be "He shuddered,".

Also it's apparate not apperate

Sorry I'm so nitpicky... ;-)
So let me get this straight: sex is supposed to be painful to be romantic, right? *eyeroll*
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 18 . 7/11
Well done:)
skyeza chapter 18 . 7/6
Loved it, this is different than the other ones I've read. I absolutely love it.
I have read this story at least 3 times and it is still my favorite veela fanfiction.
Ouch! Does Draco not know why foreplay is so necessary?

Loved Severus walking her down the aisle - great touch.
Narcissa spends a lot of time with naked Hermione. Should Draco and Lucius be concerned?
I didn't like the part where sex equals pain, where they just tossed out the fact that they had both wanted to wait for marriage (not that I care about that, but they'd said they wanted to wait then all of a sudden they didn't) and I don't like a spineless Hermione.
Why aren't they being allowed to mate? They're both of age. It seems needlessly cruel to keep them apart.
Rhyannath chapter 6 . 4/5
"He was taking breathes..." No e in what you meant there. Breaths. Or he was breathing.
What a charming tale! I loved it!
cxunndra168 chapter 18 . 2/1