Reviews for Unlikely Happenings
menguS77 chapter 8 . 3/12
This was such a roller coaster ride of emotions and I loved it...I especially loved your representation of Kagome's character... There are so many ways that the plot of the story could and that is exciting...It keeps you on the edge of your seat because it is unpredictable and I can't wait to read more...
I really hope that you'll update this :-)
Himiko Sanada chapter 8 . 5/30/2018
Is it weird that im still reading this?...yes im still reading this... #drunkenramblings
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 8 . 4/11/2018
This is really good! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
im ur misconception chapter 8 . 2/16/2018
I will say this is one of the more creative, thought out Cross overs for this pairing. And I am sad to see that there is only 8 chapters and no updates for a long time.

But wanted to say that I loved your writing style and have great talent as an author. I hope one day that you can come back and finish working on this absolutely amazing story.
Willow Wisp chapter 8 . 1/18/2018
Hello Mutant-PlotBunny,
I love this story! It doesn't matter how many times I've read it over the years it's still one of my favourites. I love how detailed you are and how original this story is. It's easy to follow and fantastically, well thought out. The characters, their thoughts, feelings, how different Kagome and Souta are to ninja yet so alike in other areas. That and so much more are beautifully written. I would love to read more and see how Kagome and Souta learn about and adjust to the ninja world... and how the ninja world is turned upside down by them ;p

I wonder if Kagome will teach Itachi how to garden properly? How will Madara and Orochimaru react to Kagome and Souta? Will Itachi get his sight back? I would love to find out ;3 (by the way those questions are rhetorical I don't want spoilers ;p)

I don't think I've given you a review before and for that I'm sorry. Though I've been reading fanfiction for years I've never made an account and it's only been in the last few months that I've started giving reviews. However I have bookmarked Unlikely Happenings years ago. I don't think you have, but I would like to ask you not to give up :) Once again sorry I haven't written a review sooner.

I know it's been eight years since you last updated this story but life happens. I hope all is well in your life. I want to let you know how awsome I think your stories are and how much I love this one in particular... even then I don't think any words do this story justice. Thank you for writing this story!
Regards Willow Wisp.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
are you still alive...when are you going to update this story...I'm still waiting for this fan fiction to finish or update...
Ishara chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
I love this story soooo much. The storyline and the way it's written. It's just awesome. I don't think you can ever read it to much.
yuyu chapter 8 . 5/26/2017
are you still alive?...if you are...I want to know if you're going to update this story?
lara5170 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Damn I wish this story was continued.
lara5170 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
This was getting good but I thought Kagome hadn't killed anyone..
Late Night Dreamer chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I really really hope you update this! It is so amazing!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
Great story, hope to read more soon!
jenny chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
I like this story... really, really like it. I hope you can continue this fic...
I was excited with everything that has been happening and I can't help but want to read more.
zofie15 chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
One of trully intriguing stories I have had the pleasure of reading on this fanfic site. I'm totaly crushed that it hasn't been continued in 6 years now. I really love the long chapters and the story plot is so instrumental complex. I actually cried when I saw that it was discontinued. So heartbreaking. I trully wish it would be picked up again from the abbys and would get new chapters. None the less thank you for sharing a bit of this truly amazing story with us and my compliments on being a truly great author. Hoping for eternaty for a new chapter! If you ever decide to reanimate your story I will be forever greatful. Your new loyal fan for life I became .
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Please please please update soon I want to really know what happens next!