Reviews for Romancing the Blade
TotalJazzyJeff chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Really liked this story, theres not a lot of shuffle stories that I like or long enough to keep me so interested in. Very well done storyline, not to short and had plunty to keep me reading it. TJ2 out.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
nice story.

I prefer Rin!Kaede, but this was pretty good
Negative-Z chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
While the pacing is good on the whole (I had to keep reading to finish it in one go) this felt like it could benefit from a few things in terms of how the scenes worked together. I'm not sure what kind of feedback would be most helpful, but I like this closer look at what it means to be feminie or masculine for that matter.

On a separate note, this could easily get away with a lighter rating...but maybe that isn't what you're interested in.
Elias Pedro chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
A Rin x Matsuri pairing story; it's something quite a number of people have been looking forward to (me included) and I'm not disappointed. As a matter of fact, this story has piqued my interest as I've played Shuffle! Essence despite my lack of Japanese vocabulary and am curious about this particular pairing.

The first chapter was a good one and flowed rather well. I'd usually complain about the pacing of the story, this case being a tad fast, but I actually like the pace it was written in since we already know about the other girls. I'll be reading through this in the near future, so good job on this one. Till next time

E. Pedro