Reviews for Echoes of Summer
animelover58 chapter 42 . 1/12
I'm sorry... but cannot continue your story... I hope u understand ... it is just to painfully sad... maybe one day I will return with the courage to finish it... but not now... I hope u can forgive me... the story was brilliantly told... from where I finished... thank u for being a good writer... have a wonderful life..
somniaremalum chapter 45 . 1/11
How dare you write such a heartbreaking fic. It was so beautiful, but so, so horrible.
somniaremalum chapter 28 . 1/11
I usually don't like "suspense" stories, to be honest. And it's rare I read a story longer than many 20K words. But, somewhere I got caught up in the mystery of just what the hell was going on. The characterization of all characters thus far is spot on, and my only complaint was simply that the repetition of storylines already told (in DW canon, I mean) is boring- but I have a horrid hunch that they're insanely important.
candyyummmy chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
Hurts...
WhatEverHappened chapter 45 . 11/29/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank You.
arjane chapter 45 . 11/23/2013
Woah, this fic made me so emotional, which rarely happens to me with fanfiction, so you were doing a great job, is all I can say.
BugRehsom chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
You pulled the story together very nicely, well done. It was Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Hazelmist chapter 45 . 10/6/2013
Omg I can't believe you ended it like that! The whole time I was wondering what was up with the BadWolf dreams and if that was how they were going to allow her to stay and it ends up that the whole time BadWolf is the one DESTROYING the timeline. I hardly ever shed real tears when I read sad stories but I did when I read the last chapter before the epilogue when he walks into the room to die with her. You literally broke my heart. I was praying so hard that this would end up to be like every other fanfic and they'd find a way to make it all work, but instead you forced him to reverse it all and erase it and it makes so much sense at the end that I can't hate you. But what they had in that extra year was so beautiful. I love how you never know that he spent two years finding a way back to her until the very end and he goes back to that first moment in London at the very end just because he knows she saw him in the other timeline. I loved the moment they shared on the park bench when he almost kisses her for the first time, and then their first real kiss when she wears that dress. And I loved how you kept flashing back to the other doctor, showing how broken he was without her and how even when Donna tried to change it she ends up wearing the dress anyway because he buys it for her. And I adore that episode where the Doctor has to become human in Season 3 and I've read other fanfics where it's been Rose instead of Martha, but it still killed me seeing how lovable he was and how she struggled to hold herself back and I loved how you slipped in that flashforward of her life with the other future human version of Ten so we at least had that! I was hoping in the epilogue we'd see them together, but at least it's mentioned that it will be their future. And when BadWolf dies in his arms, and he has a complete turn around because suddenly it's Rose, that was so, so heartbreaking. I was really hoping we'd get to see a little of Season 4 and a real moment between Jenny and Rose. Um, yeah, the telepathic link you had them initiate before they had their first time, so lovely. I loved how gentle he was with her and how everything gradually built up and I'm glad that at least they got that before the BadWolf caught up with them and everything ended. Loved reading this, really sad it's over. I hope you write more Ten/Rose fanfics in the future!
candyyummmy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
After scrolling through the reviews i think i am terrified to read your story. It sounds wonderful but crying my way through 5 chapters sounds emotionally painful. Im thinking of saving it for a rainy weekend in bed with a box of tissues and alot of wine. When i get to it ill probably blubber your praises upon high...
edf-k chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Hmm, looks like "Bad Wolf" might be making a come-back, with all the gold dust and "mini-vision" she just had. I'm pretty sure she helped the Tardis be able to land too just because she wanted it just that much. So very glad that the Doctor didn't give up and that Donna didn't disrupt his train of thought so he could "run around frantically" to make both their wishes come true. I know the family is sad with her departure, but they are probably happy as well that she got her "happily ever after" or so it looks to be so at this moment. Although, another incident like "France" and I hope Rose kicks his arse. LOL
Kikuneechan chapter 45 . 7/5/2013
My god, this was so heartbreaking. Haunting. Painful. And just absolutely brilliant.

Admittedly, I was super confused reading through the first few chapters. (What on earth is going on?!) You are a fantastic writer. The way you tie everything together is amazing. How the Bad Wolf and Rose is the one maintaining the paradox who is both the "bad guy" and the one who just wants to be with her Doctor.

The stolen, broken moments- they were all beautiful. Your writing is mind-blowing. Everything was well-executed and just oewjfw;eoj. I can't even put in words just how amazing this was.

That poor, dead timeline. The times they had were beautiful though. And the alternate timelines on top of each other trying to fix each other. It's haunting.

Beautiful writing.
IsleofSolitude chapter 40 . 6/5/2013
I'm marathon reading this story and I just can't take it. I keep hoping for a happy ending to be pulled off, but I just don't know if I can see that right now and it's so painful. I love the progression of their romance, and how the suspense just keeps building. Such a lovely story. Off to the next chapter!
itsluciole chapter 44 . 5/10/2013
I've listened to "A Thousand Years" while reading the whole story and now I know that I will think about this fic everytime I hear this song, and it's just perf.
itsluciole chapter 45 . 5/10/2013
THIS IS SO NOT OKAY MY HEART IS IN MILLION PIECES
It's so beautifully dramatic I feel heart broken and yet incredibly content. I can't even. I don't have words. I just. I'm a mess right now. I'm gonna need time to recover.
itsluciole chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Okay so I usually don’t comment a fic before I’ve read it entirely but I just could resist to express my feelings toward this amazing piece of work.
I found the summary interesting, and I was very curious when I read the first chapters and to my immense pleasure, it has gotten better and better. I read it straight for a few days now, every time I have a free moment I take it to read another chapter and I am never disappointed. I am just melting in my feels to every word I read. The plot is just so amazing it could seriously be in the show, it’s serious without being boring, the characters are perfectly accurate and you managed to give depth to their relationship without ruining it, so I just love you.
This is the best Doctor Who fanfic I’ve read thus far. Hope the finale will be as amazing as everything I’ve already read!