Reviews for The Perfect Stranger
Storm Seer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Really sad...really good.
FourthHallow chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved it. Goes to my favourites. sad and brilliant. The best combination. I read this once before. Glad I came across it once more.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Gnaww :) So cute.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Well done. Snape was likely oxygen-starved between the blood loss and the venom injected so near the brain (and depending on how long it took for someone to see if he was still alive or not), so if he survived, he could easily be fairly disabled. Otherwise he would remember that Hermione had her teeth fixed after the "I see no difference" incident.

But she remembers him. Oh, my, yes.
ousia chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really liked that fic. Although I don't understand why Snape doesn't want to accept that it is Hermione Granger. Snape's very in character, that's nice, too ;-) It's kind of funny to imagine him with a beard :-P
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very elegant and sad, with so few but recursive elements, indeed.
odogoddess chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Simply. Beautiful. Well done.
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow. This is really something different. You did an excellent job of it, well done :) God Bless xx
Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Great one-shot! I can't wait to read your other fics! Please keep writing HP fanfiction!
ippogrifo chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
It’s wonderful what you can do with so few elements.

We don’t know details of what happened or about the state of their relationship before but it’s good to fill the gaps with our preferences.

I have found very bright in your story your choice of exploring the pain of not being remembered. I’m happy that at the end, instead of giving up, Hermione decides that what counts is to build up new memories together.

Well done.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Sad and beautiful story, with a little hope, but it's there.

As often with Severus is allowed just a little of it, but, still, it is more than what he had in canon.

Favorite lines:

"Her looks of pity and revulsion are fuel for his smoldering rancor against the world at large. He needs that. He has nothing else."

And great passage, then:

"He used to make a point of taking meals when she wasn't there, hunched over his plate and eating hurriedly. Now he waits for her. She seems to need someone to talk at."
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I liked it. Keep smiling. :-)
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Very well-written. Presumably his near-death has caused some sort of brain damage - which he might eventually recover from, depending on the extent of the trauma, but it would take some years to do so.
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 1 . 3/24/2010