Reviews for Not For Them
BlueSaffire chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Nicely done. Sad, poignant.
Jules3033 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Absolutely beautiful, there are tears running down my face haha great story.
StormLover chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
All man...tears. I love the way you spin your tales. I hope you will write more roLo. You truly have a great gasp of the characters. Thanks for sharing.
Wmst chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, This was heavy, you deftly drew out this poignant moment and ended it on a note of hope; but not an overly saccharine Hollywood hope, but a hope based on understanding the work needed save a damaged soul and to rebuild a grieving person. I really hope you continue to write in this vein, exploring the creation of a strong Storm/Logan relationship after the destruction and deaths in the X men family.(With sexy fun times included of course!)
QTFics chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Sweet, but way too short! :o)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
O_O
Pace Fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Very nice. Finally got a chance to read this. Good work. You've captured the essence of the characters so well, and made the wisdom and understanding of Storm shine. Perhaps a sequel where she and Logan comfort each other? Or have I just infected you with plot bunnies? You know I love to read whatever you do. ;) -T
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
It was such a nice story :) You were able to captivate their feelings using not that many words but the final efect is of a very high quality :)
wolverette chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Once again, absolutely beautiful writing. You seem to bring out these wonderful words with such ease and, while I know this probably isn't the case because of all the sweat and toil I put into my own writing, you make it all look so amazingly simple!

If I had to quote a favourite line, I would just cut and paste the entire story - rest assured that I love it all!
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow. That is an amazingly forceful piece of writing. Excellent.

My favourite line: “The Wolverine needs time to decompress, to squelch the blood lust and relegate the killer instinct to the deepest part of his psyche.”

It’s such a short piece but packs a powerful punch and (in my humble opinion) was well-worth your loss of sleep! :-)
Kary G chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Once again you did it! You captivated those feelings so well. I loved it! ) You did a wonderful job, and thank you for the review you left for my WTR story.

XOXO,