Reviews for Your Past, My Future
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 8 . 10/22
Bloody hell, Lelouch and Mao?

Britannia is fucked. And it's going to be glorious.
Republic Che chapter 13 . 10/6
Awesome story!
JumpingToaster chapter 6 . 9/8
P.S. For some reason my last comment got posted in the wrong chapter.
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 9/8
Hmmmm... Gandhi protesting in a prototype super mech sounds almost as cool as Gandhi with nuclear weapons.
SmacksKiller chapter 2 . 8/17
Kind of disappointed that Lelouch used the same Geass commands even with his better understanding of how it works. Especially since he knows that Viletta has the potential to give him trouble in the future.
httpkirby chapter 4 . 7/14
Reading this is so satisfying.
Such a damn good fic. I'm glad I dug so far back into the published dates in searching for a CG fic that I found this gem. I have yet to see if you've done its sequel but I have a feeling that you didn't. Oh well. Gonna check your bio page after the next chapter and keep my fingers crossed.
SasuHina fan chapter 5 . 5/28
So.. Lelouch called Kallen a few chapters ago about meeting her at Tokyo tower right? What happened to that? It seems that you've forgotten that detail. Anyways, good chapter. I like the drama parts of this story but I still wonder when will the romance part start?
tylermech66 chapter 12 . 1/19
I like this abandoned idea :P
7137 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Clovis la Britannia
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
I'm riding the Code Geass train right now! It's been like 8 years since it first came out and I only watched it recently. This story was spectacular in every sense of the word. The Lelouch/Kallen pairing wasn't blatantly obvious which I commend. Subtlety is a talent. My favorite part was definitely Lelouch crushing Cornelia with his knowledge of the future. He seems really weary in this story like he's tired of doing the same thing over again. I'm glad Euphemia and Suzaku get together. Can't wait to read your next story!
Apprentice-kun chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
You have amazing writing skills, that's for sure. But this story is not for me. Message me back if there is a chapter up ahead with something that's a lot different from the cannon and I will gladly read it.
Apprentice-kun chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Yawn yawn yawn yawn.
Apprentice-kun chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Finally something happened!

But then again, I skipped through most of the boring canon, which was 90% of this chapter.

You havnt updated this story since 2012, so I'm not going to expect and update, just going to read through this mostly canon story. Next time post in the summary of your story that 90% of your fanfiction is going to be canon, saves a lot of trouble.

Gonna keep reading in the hope of something good.

See this is what I hate. When authors have this great skill of writing but lack using their own creativity. I don't have great writing skills, yet I have much creativity. If only...
Apprentice-kun chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Boring...Very boring and I'm getting annoyed. Annoyed at myself for trying to convince myself this story is anything but a written version of the anime save for a few edits here and there.

To tell you the truth, I skipped through most of this chapter, like I will with other chapters unless something new happens, like Lelouch not killing Clover and instead using his Geass to manipulate him? Oh wait, he already killed Clover.

This is fanfiction...You have all the tools to put something creative together. A time traveling lelouch would have done something drastic by now.

*Sigh* Hopefully something eventfull will happen soon.