Reviews for An Inconvenient Marriage
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Please update! It's a really good story. :)
J'aime lire chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
This is a really great story!
Haha I just stated watching Life today and I am hooked!
Haha I wonder how Andrea and them are going to react when they find out Charlie was in jail for 12 years! xD
Please update soon!
J.L.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Loving this story. I really want an update on it, please! I want her to find out that he was in prison, I want to "see" her father's reaction to the fact that his daughter married the man who used to be in prison :)
h2o chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I miss this story. I like it. Please update
SamDeanLove chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
more..more please hurry up! )
L3 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Okay, I just finished reading all the chapters and I love this! I love this, I love this, I love this! Juat reading this story has made me incredibly happy and put me in a great mood! I hope you update this story again, because it's amazing, but even if you don't, thank you! I had amazing time reading this, you are a great writer.
L3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm in love with this fic! I love Life, I love Crews, he's beast hero ever, and this story brings together the best of the show with the best of what fan fiction can do! I love it! Thank you for giving me a wonderful read!
fox chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Seeing some difficulties ahead for charlie. Especially if the family also finds out.
whatsoever chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
thanks for updating! I really can't wait for more :)
walk65 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Thank you so much for updating this fic. I absolutely love it. Can't wait for more. Especially when she finds out the truth about charlie. Also looking forward to Reeses reaction when she finds out.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Your story is amazing, i would really love it if you could keep writing. i loved the show life and this makes me miss it a little less! it really made my day.

Thank you!

/Sasha
whatsoever chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Really nice plot and I really whish you continue it one day!
fox chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
I just reread this story, and I really hope you continue it.
walk65 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Please update. I really miss this story.
virusum chapter 6 . 2/6/2011