Reviews for Monkey D Haru and the Chamber of Secrets
Plumalchemyst chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
i am done and heading to the third fic omg i can't wait
Plumalchemyst chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
poor ron XD
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
i knew there be hell to pay if Lucious bigotted thoughts came out in front of hancock
doubledamn chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I have no idea why Draco would bug his father for 7 Nimbus 2001's. The Nimbus 2000 line was designed specifically for Chasers and Seekers. It doesn't have the reinforced stability or breaks needed for Keepers or Beaters.
sammy.pace.7 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
When I read about Zoro living through his shear badassness, I can't help but remember that story where he stared down a basilisk.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Erg.. Harry/Ginny pairing! You could've put up a warning about this! Yuck!

I think Luffy is out of character... He's just accepting that his son is the one to do everything and let Dumbledore just walk right over him. The real Luffy would never let that happen. He would never let something like a Prophecy determined how he should live his life nor the life of those he loves.

Sorry. WHen you look past all the spelling and gramma mistakes ( ANd there's so many it feels like a Parody of the English language and Story writing.. ) this story just aint it for me. Which is a shame cause it really had so much potential. So much potential..
Tinnis chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
So good! Love it!
GreenDrkness chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Nice Robin at least lock the door if your going to get freaky
Keep on the writes
crazzyredhead chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
great story love it cant wait to read your next story
crazzyredhead chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
holy shit i cant believe you did that to zoro
sakura240 chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
Kura: Still love your stories, still wish I read it when it first came out, and DAMN, THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!

Berry: Agreed! :D

Kura: SHE SMILED! YOU MADE HER SMILE! A MIRACLE!

Berry: ...right...anyway, this story was amazing. we truly enjoyed it. :)

Kura: YEAH WE DID! XD BYE! Oh, and I'll definitely read the next story! XD
Garbouw Deark chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
Awesome
pyrocatboy chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
&#% YOU! I wanted hemione-cat
Yugioash chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
I remember the Kong Fu Dugongs, I also remember how Luffy was thinking having them in the crew.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 6/5/2010