Reviews for Silent Storms
dead-angels-command chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
love the story!
Kilandra Iosis chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Excellently written. My only complaint is wanting more! lol
hwangpah chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Wow, I'm impressed. A story that deals with rape in a realistic way is hard to find on site. You've written this beautifully and the absence of dialogue made it all the more emotional and tense. It's not the kind of story I usually read or like because I always prefer the happier, fluffier kind of stories, but this is truly wonderful.
I was just slightly disturbed by Kira. Also, I share the same sentiment as BeTrueToThyself regarding the bit on Renji. It came a little unexpected.

This is the second story of yours I've read (the other is also a UraIchi fic) and so far I'm loving it. Keep up the great work! I look forward to future stories of yours (hopefully there'll be more UraIchi, ByaIchi or AizenIchi fics)!
honeyMellon chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
My god, this is so sad. :'( Your writing is so good that this story almost made me cry.
Orion'slover chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Wow it seems more emotional without the dialogue, such a well written fic
tokyoblackbird chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
so complex! this is like the cumulation of a huge chunk of all your stories coming together (brilliant observation i know) but i just love how beautifully everything just blends i love your work :D

even if it's angsty and about rape, there's honesty in it, and a lot of thought and poetry it's beautiful
mikkpisst chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Great story that really deals with rape both from the victim and the helpless feeling you get as a friend.
Deadeye47 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Thank you! That was short, sweet, and yet very fulfilling.
Kimiko Asahara chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I hope Ichigo gets better and great story Please continue!
violetkisses chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
wonderful.
britachisbride chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
your writting is powerfull and once you start reading it does not let you stop till the fic is finished, i really enjoy your writting and i hope that in the futur i can write as well as you can.
Elliot chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
*tears* that was so sad, poor ichigo i feel so sorry for him... goes up to gin and aizen totures them and brings them to the brick of death and watch them as they fall into the pits of hell and suffer for what they have done to ichigo.
Hanashi chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Thank you for writing a story about sexual assault and recovery that stays true to the horrific violation of rape; that does NOT contain healing cocks, magic recoveries, characters who 'secretly wanted it all along' or anything else that makes me fear for humanity. I loved the tone of the story. It feels kind of hesitant, yet poignant. It feels like time is standing still, just up until the end, when you get a sense of hope.
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
It's really horrible how Kira actually envied Ichigo for the scars from Gin. But it gives more twist to the fic. I like the angsty atmosphere you're trying to create even though it feels way too short.
atelier chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Very well written and composed.

The characters arent unrealistic in their actions nor their reactions to things, which happens to be a fundemental part of making a well written and enjoyable fic.

good job