Reviews for No Brother of Mine
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 37 . 4/28/2012
I just finished reading through the entire story.

First of all, damn. That was really good!

Lucifer is trying to mess with their minds, Death has gone evil instead of his usual apathetic 'I don't care about this planet one way or the other', John is back, and Castiel is not Castiel. Hmm.

Great story!

Adios.
donfan01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
hey! I really like this story. I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it? :)
starglow71 chapter 37 . 7/31/2011
I loved it, loved it, loved it! So poignant and with so much feeling.. I couldn't stop reading it.

Is there going to be more? I would love to see where you go from here.
snchills chapter 37 . 12/4/2010
Holds out Christmas cookie. Can we get more please...
EnmityRose chapter 37 . 11/28/2010
Just finished reading the whole story and I am very impressed! What a great premise, and written really well with surprises coming at you left and right. I had tears in some places, like I was really there and Dean is really gone, lol, I guess you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to more!
Noninone chapter 37 . 9/28/2010
Awww!
wcfan chapter 37 . 9/26/2010
That was easier than I thought it would be. Of course with Dean buzzing around in his head, I guess I should have known that it would be.
Kari-demon chapter 37 . 9/25/2010
every single chapter of this fic makes me wants to whimper and cry and cuddle those poor boys.
Kari-demon chapter 30 . 9/23/2010
just wanted you to know that it's crazy weird and awesome to be reading all these references to western ny. oh garbage plates. mount hope really is the perfect creepy beautiful cemetery.
sammygirl1963 chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Yay, I am soooo glad Sam was able to get through to Drake. And with the two of them together, they'll be able to save the rest of Drake's family!
Nana56 chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
So I guess they're going to go to the funeral? I knew Sam could talk him into it. And get him to see the light about their own relationship.

Also interesting that no matter what, he still salted doors and was ready for battle of whatever kind.

This was a great chapter and I really enjoyed it.

Nice one. :)
nexus432 chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Please write more soon.
BranchSuper chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Drake has a lot to deal with, but Sam will not let him give up.
Twinchester Angel chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Yes! This is the conversation between the brothers that I have been waiting for going on 2 years now. Is it too much to ask that since before Sam died in Cold Oak that the brothers be on the same page again? I wish the powers that be would throw this and I'm sure all fangirls a bone! I'm so glad you're doing it! This chapter was awesome! Thank you again for this amazing story and this soothing update. *hugs*
Samantha V chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Love the brotherly moments and Sam's theory that they have to be brothers first in order to win. Looking forward to more!