Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Great story loved it! This pairing is pretty HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh god Cody is so cute when he's innocent!
WildAngelSpirit chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Just read this one and loved it. I love Sheamus stories! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Never thought about them together, but you really made it work. Super adorable and most importantly great writing. Def gonna look at your other stuff :)
Ps One of the best lemons I've ever read.
loverboysgirl chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
wow
Khezumino chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Omg! *nosebleed* I have so fallen in love with all of your story's but wow! I love Sheamus and Cody pairing its so juicy lol sorry but I absolutely love it please I pray for more on Sheamus :3
Hikaru Koen chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
0_0 WOW...Your story is AMAZING! I LOVE the detail you use during Stephen and Cody's sex scene. You did a great job writing this. I CAN'T wait until you update! Please update soon! :)
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesome first chapter! I completely think Sheamus is gay. I've met Cody back in OVW. He's really nice. :)
southern.dreamz chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Is this hotter than hell or what? Damn girl - this was pretty amazing. I just love the way you described Cody. You make him sound even more delicious than he already is! I would LOVE to be right in the middle of these two. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lokipenguin chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
20 Questions... killing me *drools*

Love it!
Punk81 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Hey there!

I really enjoyed reading this story ... and oh man, was it hot, hot, hot *lol*

And I LOVE Sheamus ... so I would LOVE if you write a story with him again :-)

Bye

Punk81
Mizzy681 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
pfew... that's hot, even if it's Sheamus ;)
Belladonna4 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I've mentioned how much I love you right? I mean, really - in the way a straight gal loves another straight gal - love you!

Wow, they seem like such a cute couple and I never would've thought about those two together :D
SoulSoother59 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Well, all I pretty much have to say is 'Wow'.

Obviously, as we all know the characters on TV aren't really who the wrestler is but sometimes watching it you can't help but think that Sheamus is really a nasty bastard in real life lol.

However, reading about the Stephen-side of Sheamus, makes me think WOW. That's all I'll be thinking about when I watch him on TV now haha.

Great two shot! X
BugzAroc chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Oh man, talk about a way to get a person hot and bothered! That was outrageously detailed and just freaking amazing!